Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 25 2013
By: iiGriiLLz First Son 4 posts

The Last of Us vs Papers, Please (Escapist Game of The Year)

17 replies 333 views Edited Dec 25, 2013

Thanks for helping The last of Us advanced to the FINALS.  Now it's time to VOTE for it one last time to help TLOU win the READER'S CHOICE GAME OF THE YEAR 2013.  Tell everyone you know to vote for The Last of Us.

You can vote here: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/658.837662-Round-4-3-Papers-Please-vs-1-The-Last-of-Us

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (333 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1083 posts

Re: The Last of Us vs Papers, Please (Escapist Game of The Year)

Dec 25, 2013

Hmmmm... Papers Please is one of the most innovative games I have seen in years. I would really like to see them win to get more props for their game. Sorry, but in this rare case, I will not vote for TLOU.

Art by Janice Chu
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

Dec 25, 2013
I don't see how were going to fight this youtube guy who has several thousand follower that he's told to vote for papers please. It would help if we could fight fire with fire anyone here have a youtube channel can you put out the word that TLOU needs help badly. The poll just opened for the final round and papers please already has 71% to TLOU 29% we're getting killed so if everyone really wants TLOU to win game of the year then we better get hopping and band together and get business.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (322 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1083 posts

Dec 25, 2013
But tlou already won couple of awards already. Want to see some other stars shine as well :smileyhappy:

Art by Janice Chu
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

Dec 25, 2013
@ FooFighter NU HUH ! I want TLOU to win as many G"OTY awards as possible, besides I hate rigged games and feel some inherent need to fight against the unfairness of them, I guess its my super hero gene. So Lets everyone here on the TLOU forum go to escapist.com and show our support for TLOU and lets get our family and friends to vote and anyone has a youtube page lets fight fire with fire and everyone make a request of their followers to go vote lets show this dirty russian.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Dec 25, 2013

I'd vote for Papers, Please. TLoU has gotten a lot of recognition thus far.

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (271 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1083 posts

Dec 25, 2013

Sweetbrandigirl wrote:
@ FooFighter NU HUH ! I want TLOU to win as many G"OTY awards as possible, besides I hate rigged games and feel some inherent need to fight against the unfairness of them, I guess its my super hero gene. So Lets everyone here on the TLOU forum go to escapist.com and show our support for TLOU and lets get our family and friends to vote and anyone has a youtube page lets fight fire with fire and everyone make a request of their followers to go vote lets show this dirty russian.

I see the point of unfairness here, and I also love TLoU. But nevertheless, I think Papers, Please deserves to win. It is an indie-project by mainly one guy without a million dollar budget to start with. It is innovative, I like the art. And if a game like this made it that far into the award, I think it deserves to win. ND won't stop making games if they don't get this award. But the guy from Papers Please might come up with an even greater game if he gets the attention and support he will when winning some awards.

Art by Janice Chu
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Dec 25, 2013

Papers, Please was a great game and so was TLOU. But I wished that Stanely Parable got more recognition. It was very..... bizarre, innovative, and downright creepy as well. I think that deserves some more awards and possibly some GOTYs :smileywink: 

young beard signature
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (265 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1083 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2013

Uh yeah, Stanley Parable. Another one I still haven't tried. I didn't want to read any spoilers so I avoided everything yet.

So many games... I need more time

Art by Janice Chu
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11053 posts

Dec 25, 2013
Vote for TLoU, please.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (249 Views)
0 Likes