Re: The last naughty dog game i buy

Jun 21, 2013
I love the multiplayer...
Message 21 of 73 (320 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jun 21, 2013
Am I the only one who didn't want a multiplayer? The game still would have sold a ton, and there'd still be a ton of hours put into the game.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 22 of 73 (318 Views)
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Wrathful_Badger wrote:

The multiplayer is by no means groundbreaking, but it is fun and engaging. It takes the amazing single player and uses certain aspects greatly. You have to think tactically. WIth the limited ammo and the crafting system, this isn't a multiplayer where anyone can do well. Most of the gun fights I've engaged in and won, were because I outsmarted my opponent. When I die, it's because I was clearly outplayed.

You've gotta play smart. Something that's missing from a lot of multiplayer games. Something that also many gamers are apparently incapable of doing anymore.

Sad.

Yeah, most people still don't realize that The Last of Us' MP isn't like Uncharted or any other shooter out there where you can win with this tactic.

You've got to think smart, work with your team, and be patient.

Sully

Message 23 of 73 (313 Views)
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jun 21, 2013
I wasn't even aware there was a multiplayer. I had limited knowledge of the game prior to release aside from the occasional trailer and hype from the community.

The multiplayer just happened to be a worthwhile addition that'll probably keep me playing for a while.
-----------
Message 24 of 73 (311 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Jun 21, 2013

WickedSeraph wrote:

Congrats.  Took what should of been an amazing Single Player game and ruined it by having to tack on an annoying poorly planned multiplayer. After playing uncharted and realizing its a tomb raider knock off i will not be throwing my money at you people anymore.

You are frakking nuts...tacked on MP - absolute bollocks

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 25 of 73 (305 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

Jun 21, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Am I the only one who didn't want a multiplayer? The game still would have sold a ton, and there'd still be a ton of hours put into the game.

I never asked for a MP for this game either, but it's here and it's much better than I thought it would be.  I like it better than Tomb Raider's MP.

Sully

Message 26 of 73 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Why do you think the MP sucks Nike? I just want to know.

I like it personally, it's something different to play, but I'm not much of a multiplayer guy anway, I'd take a singleplayer game over multiplayer any day.

Message 27 of 73 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jun 21, 2013
It's not THAT bad, but I had a terrible day in it today. My team ran around (L2) and they didn't stay together. THE ARMOR. I can't tell you how many kills I could've gotten if people hasn't used armor. I know it's part of the game, but I tend to stay away from the paid advantage things.

I mostly don't like it today because I sucked terribly today Smiley Very Happy.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 28 of 73 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jun 21, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
It's not THAT bad, but I had a terrible day in it today. My team ran around (L2) and they didn't stay together. THE ARMOR. I can't tell you how many kills I could've gotten if people hasn't used armor. I know it's part of the game, but I tend to stay away from the paid advantage things.

I mostly don't like it today because I sucked terribly today Smiley Very Happy.

You scared me there for a second. I thought you genuinly had complaints with the multiplayer! Smiley Happy

-----------
Message 29 of 73 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jun 21, 2013

No im on week 9 day 5. with 80 survivors still im doing fine. no one hungry no one sick its just  boring and fail

Message 30 of 73 (275 Views)
0 Likes