Splicer
45 posts

Re: The last naughty dog game i buy

Jun 21, 2013
I paid 60 dollars for this I like to get platinum trophies so you can shut the hell up listen to it kid. ND did a horrible job on MP its unbalanced poorly planned and shouldnt of existed in the first place.
Message 31 of 73 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Also since when is stating an opinion trolling.  I was pumped for this game when i started hearing about it. Then they decided to tack on MP because apparently you cant have a SP game anymore.  Guess whats  its not COD which is over rated anyway or Halo. ITS OK TO RELEASE SINGLE PLAYER GAMES GUYS

Message 32 of 73 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Jun 21, 2013

You don't have to play the MP. The MP is pretty good actually. And you like to get Platinum trophies? No that hard. You can get both MP trophies with mere hours of play. I've played the game maybe 4 or 5 hours and I've gotten the Hunter trophy.

Message 33 of 73 (265 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Jun 21, 2013

WickedSeraph wrote:

Also since when is stating an opinion trolling.  I was pumped for this game when i started hearing about it. Then they decided to tack on MP because apparently you cant have a SP game anymore.  Guess whats  its not COD which is over rated anyway or Halo. ITS OK TO RELEASE SINGLE PLAYER GAMES GUYS

COD fan, I assume?

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 34 of 73 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jun 21, 2013

WickedSeraph wrote:
I paid 60 dollars for this I like to get platinum trophies so you can shut the hell up listen to it kid. ND did a horrible job on MP its unbalanced poorly planned and shouldnt of existed in the first place.

dont play MP, and quit your whining you sounds like a COD player

Message 35 of 73 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jun 21, 2013

We don't want you to play with us. Now stop whinning.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VBc8MeR.jpg?1[/IMG]
Message 36 of 73 (245 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Did u slip, trip and land sitting down on it? Or did you willingly stick that stick up your a$$ to see if it "felt just like the dream?"

MP was an add-on, just like in Uncharted 2 and is "in addition to" and is ALSO the main reason (why you should have) bought the game in the first place. If you want a detailed MP go play UC3 or for ultimate trolling; Cawadooty insert-number-ad-nauseum-here.

Don't blame ND for a forced MP 'requirement' that Sony forces on some of their publishers, and with ND being their top one it's no wonder why a game like this that didn't even NEED one, was forced into providing one.

Still great fun tho, if you don't like it, leave, we don't want your kind here, now shoo. Smiley Tongue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_____ I'm a Talbot user through and through. IF there was a way to select Talbot as a hero in MP matches then I would be the first guy ready to sign the petition towards it. He is the most interesting character out of both the Villians AND the Heroes and therefore the best thing Naughty Dog has come up with since the start of the franchise. He's tactical, he's strategic, he get's in your face, He's the fkkn "Magician."

The best part of campaign mode as I'm sure you're all aware of was definitely the Talbot chase through the city. I will lvl Endurance and use Speedy-G... JUST to help re-create the experience for all members of the OPPOSING team since we all know the best part of the Campaign mode was by far that scene and I know deep down you all want to chase Talbot once again to help relive the memory Smiley Very Happy _____
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2003422280.png
Message 37 of 73 (225 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Im a COD player, but TLOU is f**king awesome, I also tried the multiplayer last night, i love it, tense, not too easy, and the brutal melee attacks do it for me. Smiley Very Happy

Message 38 of 73 (212 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jun 21, 2013
What's up with everyone attacking the OP. I don't think you're reading what he had to say. He said he wants to get a Platinum trophy, so yes, you have to play Multiplayer. He doesn't like the multiplayer, so he thinks that it shouldn't be in the game. He says it's okay to release a singleplayer only game.

To the people that attacked the OP when he came back and responded, try reading what he has to say before jumping to conclusions Smiley Happy.
@theklassclown, @trav1ce, and @Satonaka_CP4
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 39 of 73 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

Jun 21, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
What's up with everyone attacking the OP. I don't think you're reading what he had to say. He said he wants to get a Platinum trophy, so yes, you have to play Multiplayer. He doesn't like the multiplayer, so he thinks that it shouldn't be in the game. He says it's okay to release a singleplayer only game.

To the people that attacked the OP when he came back and responded, try reading what he has to say before jumping to conclusions Smiley Happy.
@theklassclown, @trav1ce, and @Satonaka_CP4

Have you read the OP? He's calling Uncharted a Tomb Raider knock off and saying the multiplayer is tacked on and ruined the single player. He's an obvious troll.

sig.png

Message 40 of 73 (185 Views)
0 Likes