Splicer
45 posts

Re: The last naughty dog game i buy

Jun 30, 2013

Because i like to get platinum trophies. Soooo  kind of have to play the MP.    The MP is extremely frustrating and lagging at times really really irks me.  Case in point the last game i played im in cover and get downed from server lag from someone shooting at me before i ducked back down.  I am constantly having connection issues and being kicked.  It  takes me at least 3 attempts to even connect to the MP. and then on top of it all  there are quite a few cheaters.  which reminds me i need to post a few things i saw in tech forums.   Also  naughty dog must be hating on me  wont let me sign in via their website had to log in a round about way.   

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 73 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

Stop trolling.

Let me guess you failed to survive 12 weeks and now you're mad? The multiplayer is a bonus feature, it doesn't represent the whole game so stop with this nonsense.

---
PSN: Chaystic

As an update to this   I am guessing failed attempt at an insult.  I am on week 7 day 7 of my second "journey" (I have one of the gold MP trophies) with 113 survivors and a 2.28 KD in supply raid.  So no  its not a sucking issue or a wiped out issue.  I feel as if the MP wasnt polished enough and personally I REALLY hate MP on games that should of been just left as SP.  CoD and Halo are their own games. I feel as though a lot of companies add it in anymore out of fear that it wont sell as well. THAT Is my problem and why i posted my original.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 73 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jun 30, 2013

I have no idea whats up with the above post it wont post correctly.  I tried.  Going back to finish my grind on the MP

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 73 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Who cares about if multiplayer isn't suited for your tastes when you have excellent single-player?

Oh.. trolling. Alright.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 73 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

Zelda: Ocarina of Time is a Lord of the Rings rip off.

Half Life is a Space Hulk rip off

TLoU is a Fallout rip off

Best game of all time? Superman 64. A superhero that spends his life flying through rings is truly unique.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 73 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Jun 30, 2013
The MP isn't for everyone, but it does not take away from the SP at all. The single player campaign is the entree and the MP is the dessert. You don't need dessert, but it's there, and it's delicious for many.

I personally like the MP a lot, but if I hated the MP, I would still give the Last of Us a 10/10 because the single player was amazing and the best experience I had on the PS3.
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 73 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Jun 30, 2013
"stupid and ignorant are the same thing - _- and he is talking about mp as Tomb Raider never had mp til after Uncharted had it twice."

No its not you fool
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 73 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2120 posts

Jun 30, 2013

This may be the last ND I buy at launch now. The SP won't work,  the MP won't work, nothing works. I wasted my money.

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 73 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jun 30, 2013

hjidontknow wrote:

This may be the last ND I buy at launch now. The SP won't work,  the MP won't work, nothing works. I wasted my money.

Perhaps it's just you, I haven't seen any thread of that it does not work entirely. 

Don't hate on Naughty Dog (you probably don't), but they can't personally hand-craft every single game and make them not to have errors.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 73 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jun 30, 2013
'Lag' kills happen in almost every single multiplayer I've ever played. Its not restricted to this game. Endure and survive wickedseraph, endure and survive. I've ran into people that are floating across the map. Not the games fault. Just someone with a bad connection or playing from a far off world
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 73 (52 Views)
0 Likes