Uncharted Territory
2121 posts

Re: The last naughty dog game i buy

Jun 30, 2013

WinterEdit wrote:

hjidontknow wrote:

This may be the last ND I buy at launch now. The SP won't work,  the MP won't work, nothing works. I wasted my money.

Perhaps it's just you, I haven't seen any thread of that it does not work entirely. 

Don't hate on Naughty Dog (you probably don't), but they can't personally hand-craft every single game and make them not to have errors.

I don't. And I know they can't personally craft every single game. However, I did waste my money on a game that doesn't work.

I'm not exaggerating, the game literally can not be completed and I can not enter any MP match at all. 

Message 71 of 73 (74 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jun 30, 2013

I view the multi player as a fun (I am crap at it) add on to the single player game. I have played the single game 3 times so far started on Easy then Easy + now doing Normal. I will play all the levels, and will average 15 hours per play through, now I know the maps. Given that you think the single player is amazing, I dont understand how the multplayer spoils that.

Its not part of the single player campain, and if its not great, or like me your crap at multiplayer its kept seperate so not to spoil the single player experiance. 

Message 72 of 73 (63 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Okay

Message 73 of 73 (59 Views)
0 Likes