Aug 11 2013
By: themarcshark223 Hekseville Citizen 392 posts

The last of us 2 joel should open up

3 replies 370 views Edited Aug 11, 2013
I think it would be great if joel opened up more in tlou2. I would like him to talk about his old wife more. We know that he married young but only for a little while. I wanna know what happened to her. Cus she wasn't present in the beginning of the game. Joel looked like a single dad. I wonder if she died b4 the outbreak. Or they just broke up. I also think it would be amazing if joel actually sang in tlou2. And this isn't farfetched because Troy Baker can sing and play guitar. It would be a great moment if joel sat down and started plucking away at his 6 string again and sang a song. (but don't turn it into a parappa the rappa qte) I wanna know more bout joel. And ellie as a matter of fact.
Message 1 of 4 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Re: The last of us 2 joel should open up

Aug 12, 2013
ND already confirmed that Joel's wife left him shortly after Sarah was born, and if Joel sang that would be a dream come true! Smiley Very Happy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The worlds been hard on us…hard on him. Joel’s done some terrible things. He tells me that on this journey, you either hang on to your morals and die, or do whatever it takes to survive.”
— Ellie (The Last of Us)
Message 2 of 4 (313 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Aug 12, 2013

In the AMA that took place a couple of weeks ago, someone asked if Joel would ever sing to Ellie, to which Neil answered "Will you be at PAX? Smiley Happy ".

That could mean just Troy Baker being there, Troy being there and singing to please the audience, or ND showing a teaser for the DLC showing Joel singing. I hope it's the last one.

Message 3 of 4 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
13545 posts

Aug 12, 2013

I think the next game should have new main characters and have you 'happen upon' a dead Joel, that scene would include numerous flashbacks...

Message 4 of 4 (192 Views)
0 Likes