I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Re: The last of us UNORIGINAL?

Apr 3, 2013

renatabls wrote:
TLoU is probably a way for ND to get money to make U4 for the PS4. Smiley Wink

But why is The Last Of Us more interesting than any Uncharted game ever created?

Message 11 of 19 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Apr 3, 2013

plaZeHD7 wrote:

renatabls wrote:

But why is The Last Of Us more interesting than any Uncharted game ever created?

I like Uncharted more actually, but yeah action/adventure is my favorite genre, survival horror is not my cup of tea, but The Last of Us is a mix between those 2, so I'm buying, but I hope they continue the Uncharted franchise! Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 19 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2312 posts

Apr 4, 2013

plaZeHD7 wrote:

renatabls wrote:

More interesting than Uncharted 2?.....

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 13 of 19 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Why everyone likes more U2 than U3. Personally I prefer the plot and settings of Drake's Deception. However U2 has better character development.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
Message 14 of 19 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Apr 4, 2013

rickyEfs_97 wrote:

Why everyone likes more U2 than U3. Personally I prefer the plot and settings of Drake's Deception. However U2 has better character development.

I could write a very big list of why I think Uncharted 2 is better, but I have done that so many times now, I don't want to do it anymore Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 19 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2312 posts

Apr 4, 2013

rickyEfs_97 wrote:

Plot was sub par as well as its setting, in my opinion.

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 16 of 19 (142 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

I'd say The Last of Us is fairly unique. It tackles the genre with a more mature approach - and also it creates an entirely new concept of zombie, which in fact isn't a zombie but is often dubbed as one by the general gaming community.

It's original but won't be seen as such because unfortunately the majority of people who won't buy the game or don't have a PS3 will just cast it out claiming it's a pure rip-off of the Walking Dead, therefore the rest of us/The Last of Us will be the only ones that understand how different the game is from standard zombie apocalypse games

Message 17 of 19 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

Honestly, Uncharted 1 is the best (Story Wise)

Simply because the relationship between Drake & Elena was sooo good. Watching them 1st meet then grow closer to each other, can't be matched by the other games.

The story in Uncharted 2 is so awesome becuase of the villain, & the love triangle between Drake, Chloe, & Elena.

But if it didn't have these things, I don't think the story would have been that good.

Which is where Uncharted 3 comes in.

-The story in Uncharted 3 is just a regular story. 

It's NOT BAD, but Uncharted 2's story was just SOOOO GOOD, that Uncharted 3 couldn't top it

Message 18 of 19 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Yes! Someone who likes the the first one. Well, story-wise, gameplay was...off.  

Nate and Elena relationship was best portrayed in Drake's Fortune IMO. The banter and arguements they had were amazing. 

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 19 of 19 (91 Views)
0 Likes