Jun 30 2013
By: TheGuzzz Lombax Warrior 112 posts

The making of TLoU long download time

6 replies 147 views Edited Jun 30, 2013

I'm trying to download the Making of The Last of Us, but it has an insane download time. Right now it says that its going to take 280 minutes to download at 6%. Did anyone else have this issue? I'm in the USA, disc copy, 80gb fat.

Message 1 of 7 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Re: The making of TLoU long download time

Jun 30, 2013

Still downloading after all this time. Now its at 50%... Seriously, did anyone else ever get this?

Message 2 of 7 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

TheGuzzz wrote:

I'm trying to download the Making of The Last of Us, but it has an insane download time. Right now it says that its going to take 280 minutes to download at 6%. Did anyone else have this issue? I'm in the USA, disc copy, 80gb fat.

Where do you get Making of the Last of Us?  I'd really like to see that. 

Message 3 of 7 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jun 30, 2013
You have to buy the season pass. Then you go to the downloads section in the main menu. But it's taking forever...
Message 4 of 7 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Oh ok. Thanks.  That sucks that it's taking so long.  I tried looking it up on youtube, and I can't find it.  I really want to see it.  Do you know how long it is?  I'm hoping it's a long making of, like over an hour.  I was going to buy the season pass close to a DLC release, but I'll buy it asap if I can see the making of, and if it's a long making of, not just like 10 minutes or so.

Message 5 of 7 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4328 posts

Jun 30, 2013

sweetcastlemagic wrote:

Oh ok. Thanks.  That sucks that it's taking so long.  I tried looking it up on youtube, and I can't find it.  I really want to see it.  Do you know how long it is?  I'm hoping it's a long making of, like over an hour.  I was going to buy the season pass close to a DLC release, but I'll buy it asap if I can see the making of, and if it's a long making of, not just like 10 minutes or so.

It's 90 minutes long.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 7 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jun 30, 2013

sweetcastlemagic wrote:

Its worth it to buy the season pass anyway, in my opinion. At least, if you plan on buying the upcoming DLC. It's supoosed to cover the single story DLC, and two multiplayer DLC, and its supposed to save you 30% over buying them individually.

Message 7 of 7 (86 Views)
0 Likes