Dec 24 2013
By: BlackBulletNight First Son 4 posts

The motion capture of Sara's death?

3 replies 379 views Edited Dec 24, 2013

So I've seen some pictures and even gifs of when Troy acted the scene when Sara dies, but is there a video of it anywhere? I've tried to find it, but with no luck, and would really like to see it. I can't imagine how emotional it must be. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
600 posts

Re: The motion capture of Sara's death?

Dec 24, 2013

I can't remember if the entire scene is in it but it comes from the 'Making of' video called 'Grounded'. You get it if you purchase the Season Pass, or you could just try youtube :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (376 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1566 posts

Dec 24, 2013

Lt_K4RL0S wrote:

I can't remember if the entire scene is in it but it comes from the 'Making of' video called 'Grounded'. You get it if you purchase the Season Pass, or you could just try youtube :smileyhappy:

It's just a few minutes of the scene, not the entire thing. It's mostly Baker talking about how he felt about the scene, and how he acted it out.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1300 posts

Dec 27, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

Lt_K4RL0S wrote:

It's just a few minutes of the scene, not the entire thing. It's mostly Baker talking about how he felt about the scene, and how he acted it out.

Few minutes is longer than the whole scene is, actually :smileyvery-happy: Still the "Grounded" video is pretty good and I found it useful.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (252 Views)
0 Likes