Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: bullshots - many screens were made at print resolution an...

Jun 7, 2012

The_Hpman wrote:

thedeviant105 a écrit:

You're funny, want a cookie?

But seriously, get over yourself. No one gives a **** about your post.

I don't want a cookie, I want my promised beta rewards.

Sorry to expose the lies and the way your beloved company handle his customers.

Are you honestly going to cry that hard over a couple emblem pieces?  Really guy?  Someone send this guy a voucher so he can get his non game changing emblem pieces already.

@ lewis

This thread is really old, and not talking about the E3 footage shown.  Arne already came in and said these rumors were wrong anyway. 

Message 41 of 65 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
475 posts

Jun 7, 2012

Goldhawk1 a écrit:

Are you honestly going to cry that hard over a couple emblem pieces?  Really guy?  Someone send this guy a voucher so he can get his non game changing emblem pieces already.

It's not about the content, it's about how a company promise you something, doesn't deliver, and have the boldness to keep telling you it's coming for months, until everyone just forgets about it (and it works).

Message 42 of 65 (64 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Jun 7, 2012

The_Hpman wrote:

Goldhawk1 a écrit:

It's not about the content, it's about how a company promise you something, doesn't deliver, and have the boldness to keep telling you it's coming for months, until everyone just forgets about it (and it works).

Yea. I remember Robert Bowling promised us PS3'ers dynamic MW2 themes and we never got them. People forgot all about what he said. I didn't and I'm still waiting for them. lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 43 of 65 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jun 7, 2012

The_Hpman wrote:

Goldhawk1 a écrit:

It is about the content, because all that the beta rewards were, were emblem pieces.  Who gives a goddamn about emblem pieces?  So what if they didn't give them to you?  I got mine and I'm outraged I spent the time even accepting the reward. (Ok, not really outraged but you get the picture).

If it's something as small as emblem pieces (very few of them too) why whine and whine for MONTHS asking for it?  Who cares?

Does it enhance your gameplay? No

Does it improve replayability? No

Does it increase the sellback quality? No

Is it a huge feature of the game?  No

Do many people even care about emblems in general? No

Would it even be that noticable? No

Could you continue to play without it? Yes

Could you still enjoy the game without it? Yes

Could you still kill other players perfectly fine without it? Yes

Could you still make cool emblems without it? Yes

Should I go on?

Look, I understand about a week or two into the game's life span...but 6 to 7 months and you're still complaining about the most miniscule part of the game? 

I guess that shouldn't surprise me, you were foolish enough to argue with the man who actually made the game about his own product. 

Message 44 of 65 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
475 posts

Jun 7, 2012

Goldhawk1 a écrit:

I guess that shouldn't surprise me, you were foolish enough to argue with the man who actually made the game about his own product. 

Yeah, well since the dude is now a proven liar I guees I'm maybe not that foolish.

Also, are you going to whine about a forum post? Who cares?

Message 45 of 65 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jun 7, 2012

The_Hpman wrote:

Goldhawk1 a écrit:

Yeah, well since the dude is now a proven liar I guees I'm maybe not that foolish.

Also, are you going to whine about a forum post? Who cares?

You didn't "proove" anything.  If anything he proved to you he was telling the truth.  I mean, if they really wanted to fool us why would every single other video they showed be 30 fps?  Why would they tell us it's not going to be in 60 fps? 

You can't use that logic against me, because I'm not whining about anything.  You are whining and making dumb comments/arguments and I'm simply telling you how foolish it is.  That isn't whining.  The act of whining is when someone complains about something in a childish manner.  A great example is complaining about not getting an insignificant reward in a game repeatedly for about 6 or more months. 

It's funny when people get disgruntled and they try to use words like "whining" in contexts where they do not belond. 

Message 46 of 65 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
475 posts

Jun 7, 2012

Well he did promise rewards numerous times, and they never came. Proven liar here.

I'm not bumping this to re-engage in a tech argument, especially if your only ground is "dev said it so it's true, doctored medias never happen in videogames!".

Oh I misused a word. That's cute, not everyone is english speaking native mind you. Especially in the did-not-get-rewards zones.

Message 47 of 65 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jun 8, 2012

The_Hpman wrote:

Well he did promise rewards numerous times, and they never came. Proven liar here.

I'm not bumping this to re-engage in a tech argument, especially if your only ground is "dev said it so it's true, doctored medias never happen in videogames!".

Oh I misused a word. That's cute, not everyone is english speaking native mind you. Especially in the did-not-get-rewards zones.

Maybe it's your region? 

Either way, you seem to keep ignoring the fact that it's a VERY miniscule part of the game.  The reward itself isn't that "rewarding"

Yeah, that's my argument...and you know why it stands firm?  Because he made the goddamn game.  Not only that, they never told us it was going to be in 60 fps, and all the other vids are in 30 fps... so you already lost long ago bud.

I know, but you didn't misuse the word because of English isn't your native language, nor did I mean it that way.  People always wish to use words improperly to hurt people.  Say someone on the forum is complaining about a certain issue in a game.  Someone upset that they are complaining will say "you're whining" when they aren't actually whining...they are saying "you're whining" to try and get under their skin, when in reality they're actaully just complaining about an issue and it may even be legit. 

Message 48 of 65 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
475 posts

Jun 8, 2012

Yep maybe it's my region...

Oh wait, ND is owned by sony so it's all the same company anyway.

About fair media, It's not about just a 60fps footage. Fake screenshots, fake 3D medias, fake rewards...

Be my guest, show me a real screenshot of the game from all the pre release medias. I doubt you'll find one.

But you're free to trust a marketing/community dude (that can't even get rewards to outside NA audience) on tech topics.

Message 49 of 65 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4384 posts

Jun 8, 2012

What if you didn't meet the requirements? Maybe you miss it by one fun match. On the last page, a guy claimed that he got the rewards, and he's in Europe.

I thought the Fort DLC was the worst since ND apply it as one of firee DLC maps in FH club... Beside, this is way off-topic, and you shouldn't hold grudges over such a small thing for months.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 50 of 65 (64 Views)
0 Likes