Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
9691 posts

Re: bullshots - many screens were made at print resolution an...

Jun 8, 2012

The_Hpman wrote:

Yep maybe it's my region...

1. Oh wait, ND is owned by sony so it's all the same company anyway.

2. About fair media, It's not about just a 60fps footage. Fake screenshots, fake 3D medias, fake rewards...

Be my guest, show me a real screenshot of the game from all the pre release medias. I doubt you'll find one.

3. But you're free to trust a marketing/community dude (that can't even get rewards to outside NA audience) on tech topics.

1. And Sony is regional. 

2. I have yet to see any fake footage, screenshots or "3D medias"

3. I don't complain my arse off at it because it doesn't matter.  Uncharted 3 was a great game, I don't need "enhanced screen shots" (lol like that would freakin matter) to get me to buy it.  It's a really fun game and got my purchase 15 months before it even released. 

If you're so foolish as to be tricked into buying a game because 1 screen shot was buffed up a tiny bit you've got some problems, bro.

Message 51 of 65 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
864 posts

Re: The trailer was not rendered in real time...

Jun 8, 2012

Holy crap. All I'm reading in this thread is someone whining for the sake of whining.

Message 52 of 65 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
446 posts

Jun 8, 2012

FredFai a écrit:

What if you didn't meet the requirements? Maybe you miss it by one fun match. On the last page, a guy claimed that he got the rewards, and he's in Europe.

I thought the Fort DLC was the worst since ND apply it as one of firee DLC maps in FH club... Beside, this is way off-topic, and you shouldn't hold grudges over such a small thing for months.

How would I miss everything down to the base "play the beta" requirement for the avatar? I'd like to hear that.

Goldhawk1 a écrit:

1. And Sony is regional. 

2. I have yet to see any fake footage, screenshots or "3D medias"

3. I don't complain my arse off at it because it doesn't matter.  Uncharted 3 was a great game, I don't need "enhanced screen shots" (lol like that would freakin matter) to get me to buy it.  It's a really fun game and got my purchase 15 months before it even released. 

If you're so foolish as to be tricked into buying a game because 1 screen shot was buffed up a tiny bit you've got some problems, bro.

1. I know, so ?

2. Show me a real screenshot or 3D trailer from real footage then. Really easy. Be my guest

3. I never said it's a lesser game due to these happennings. Just makes it from a good game from a cool company to a good game from cold marketing liars (just like every other one out there)

Message 53 of 65 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9691 posts

Jun 8, 2012

Your level of complaint and unwillingness to let arguments die is just beyond me. 

If Sony is regional, then it may be their fault for not releasing the codes for PSN in which to get out the prizes.  Did you check the right email account?  Very few people actually missed out on these very miniscule prizes.

My argument stands, you haven't shown me any "shotty" images, or "3D medias" (wtf is that even?)

complainers will be complainers I guess.  The slightest thing happens and you jump on the "wow this company is the worst" bandwagon. 

Message 54 of 65 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
446 posts

Jun 8, 2012

Of course not, I'm an idiot and I'm checking the email account I made up last week.

ND made the rewards program, not Sony w/e region. Up to them to make it work. And it's the same company anyway.

They could also tell us where to rightfully complain. They did not, they just play the let it die until everyone forgets it game.

Very few people complaining doesn't mean most of them got it. It means most of them don't care being fooled.

Screenshots: http://www.flickr.com/photos/naughty_dog/5267371559/sizes/o/in/set-72157625489233999/

3D media, download 3D trailer from PS store and see how gameplay sections magically runs at full resolution.

Message 55 of 65 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9691 posts

Jun 8, 2012

What's different about the screenshot?  That looks eactly like the game, except for the smoke, I don't recall being that much fog over the fire when doing that part.

Message 56 of 65 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
446 posts

Jun 8, 2012

It's oversampled to boost IQ

Message 57 of 65 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9691 posts

Jun 8, 2012

no idea what that means

Message 58 of 65 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1995 posts

Jun 8, 2012

The_Hpman wrote:

It's oversampled to boost IQ

How do you know? Can you prove it? Can you tell me why I don't give a fuck!?

Message 59 of 65 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1995 posts

Jun 8, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

no idea what that means

It means in layman's terms to just increase resolution and detail by boosting the processing of a clip or something like that.

Message 60 of 65 (66 Views)
0 Likes