Reply
Splicer
Registered: 01/03/2013
Offline
82 posts
 

Re: This game is making me sick !!!

Jun 17, 2013

dubbbbbbmented wrote:

alainKingg wrote:

Hey you're not the only one, I'm taking breaks after each hour and change games in between.


Well it's good to know I'm not alone on this one.


I think it's because of the motion blur and when the camera goes back.

..

Message 11 of 23 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 06/08/2013
Offline
70 posts
 

Re: This game is making me sick !!!

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

alainKingg wrote:

dubbbbbbmented wrote:

alainKingg wrote:

Hey you're not the only one, I'm taking breaks after each hour and change games in between.


Well it's good to know I'm not alone on this one.


I think it's because of the motion blur and when the camera goes back.


It's unfortanute because I want to progress further into the story but I cannot play it for more then 2 hours. Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 23 (494 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 01/03/2013
Offline
82 posts
 

Re: This game is making me sick !!!

Jun 17, 2013

dubbbbbbmented wrote:

alainKingg wrote:

dubbbbbbmented wrote:

alainKingg wrote:

Hey you're not the only one, I'm taking breaks after each hour and change games in between.


Well it's good to know I'm not alone on this one.


I think it's because of the motion blur and when the camera goes back.


It's unfortanute because I want to progress further into the story but I cannot play it for more then 2 hours. Smiley Sad


I'm still at 47% haha. I might spoil the story on youtube if I keep getting sick.

..

Message 13 of 23 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 06/08/2013
Offline
70 posts
 

Re: This game is making me sick !!!

Jun 17, 2013

alainKingg wrote:

dubbbbbbmented wrote:

alainKingg wrote:

dubbbbbbmented wrote:

alainKingg wrote:

Hey you're not the only one, I'm taking breaks after each hour and change games in between.


Well it's good to know I'm not alone on this one.


I think it's because of the motion blur and when the camera goes back.


It's unfortanute because I want to progress further into the story but I cannot play it for more then 2 hours. Smiley Sad


I'm still at 47% haha. I might spoil the story on youtube if I keep getting sick.


I'm about half way too! haha.. May I ask what sort of TV are you playing on ? 

Just interested because I don't see anyone else complaining about it.. I have a fairly good LCD.

Message 14 of 23 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 01/03/2013
Offline
82 posts
 

Re: This game is making me sick !!!

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

dubbbbbbmented wrote:

alainKingg wrote:

dubbbbbbmented wrote:

alainKingg wrote:

dubbbbbbmented wrote:

alainKingg wrote:

Hey you're not the only one, I'm taking breaks after each hour and change games in between.


Well it's good to know I'm not alone on this one.


I think it's because of the motion blur and when the camera goes back.


It's unfortanute because I want to progress further into the story but I cannot play it for more then 2 hours. Smiley Sad


I'm still at 47% haha. I might spoil the story on youtube if I keep getting sick.


I'm about half way too! haha.. May I ask what sort of TV are you playing on ? 

Just interested because I don't see anyone else complaining about it.. I have a fairly good LCD.


I'm playing on an HD 22" monitor in my room. The same one I use for my PC. I think I'm getting sick because I'm sitting close to it, if I sit further back I don't feel comfortable Smiley Sad

..

Message 15 of 23 (485 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/07/2011
Offline
266 posts
 

Re: This game is making me sick !!!

Jun 17, 2013
I have to be extra careful at spinning around quickly using the right thumbstick or it makes me nauseous. My girlfriend also commented on it and she was only watching me play. She said it made her feel seasick.
Message 16 of 23 (469 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/09/2008
Offline
1225 posts
 

Re: This game is making me sick !!!

Jun 17, 2013

For those that have FOV, as has been said, taking a 15 min break each out to 90 min should help. If it persists, play further back or on a smaller tv

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 17 of 23 (455 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/17/2013
Offline
22 posts
 

Re: This game is making me sick !!!

Jun 18, 2013
Turn the cell light down on your tv.
Message 18 of 23 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2562 posts
 

Re: This game is making me sick !!!

Jun 18, 2013

dubbbbbbmented wrote:

I have a fairly new tv, a 42" LG for my room.. I felt like it was a little too big for my room at the beginning but I got use to it.
UNTIL I started playing this game! This game makes me feel nasueous ! and It's a real shame because I can hardly play more than two hours. I don't know what it is, is there motion blur ? The textures and everything is too much to take in at times when moving around. 

I need solutions !


Do what I do and keep a bottle of dramamine next to wherever you game Smiley Happy

 

I get motion sickness too in games with motion blur.

Message 19 of 23 (436 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/14/2013
Offline
9 posts
 

Re: This game is making me sick !!!

Jun 18, 2013

I have the same issue but for me it is because of how delayed the right stick feels when you are turning with it. I wish it was a little faster

Message 20 of 23 (426 Views)
0 Likes