Jun 03 2013
By: plaZeHD7 I Only Post Everything 875 posts

This is just annoying. Please Help

3 replies 219 views Edited Jun 3, 2013

Ok I just started up my PlayStation 3 to play some good ol' Uncharted 2 multiplayer. But suddenly my HDTV gave me a black screen out of no where. I tried to reset my PlayStation 3 by holding down the power button and waiting for the two beeps, but nothing happened, it still gave me a black screen. I hooked up my PlayStation 3 with RCA cable and it worked, but when I switch to HDMI it goes back to being black. And I tried with multiple HDMI cables and switching between different HDMI inputs still no picture. And surprisingly my Xbox 360 slim just works fine.

Now I am stuck with my SDTV. I just hope you guys will help me fix the issue before The Last Of Us comes out.

By the way I have an old PlayStation 3 slim 320 GB, and a 40 inch samsung HDTV/1080p.

Message 1 of 4 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
344 posts

Re: This is just annoying. Please Help

Jun 3, 2013

i had this issue and had to hard reset m,y ps3 http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/2265/ps3_how_to_factory_hard_reset/

Hopefully you find a better solution , good luck! Smiley Sad

sub sig

sig url -

Message 2 of 4 (202 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Jun 3, 2013

This happened to my little brothers PS3. He connected it 4 different HDMI ports and also reset the PS3 and nothing was showing on screen either. He said it was just black. I guess his HDMI died or something. He bought a new one and it was working again. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 4 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Jun 3, 2013
I am gonna try this one. Hopefully it works.
Message 4 of 4 (140 Views)
0 Likes