Jun 19 2013
By: Player1x3 Lombax Warrior 185 posts

This is now my favorite game of the generation (It trumps UC2) THANK YOU ND !!!!

2 replies 871 views Edited Jun 19, 2013

Do you know how hard it is to be SO excited about one game, to hype it up for sooo long, and for it to actually LIVE UP to your expectations and then EVEN SURPASS IT im some areas ????

THAT IS WHAT JUST HAPPENED HERE WITH THE LAST OF US !!!!

I am slobbering over myself how awesome this game is !!!  We are witnessing a newborn masterpiece in an interactive media entertainment. Naughty Dog has achieved a level of such emotional attachment to the game that I never thought was possible before. 

It is so insanely hard to put the controller down. And I really want to erase my memory just so I can experience this game for the first time again. Every single level, room, corner, house, apartment has such an insane amount of detail. Just wandering around this beautifully crafted world is fun and engaging on itself. Every place has a story to tell. The pacing of the game is literally flawless.  The characters are so well written, they are BY FAR (and this is objective) the best written characters in any video game. The voice acting and the animations of the characters are movie-worthy.

The gameplay, the **bleep** gameplay. Every single thing, no matter what you do, feels so NATURAL and fitting to the world. You wanna go all stealth? Its gonna be intense, scary and nerve wrecking, and Joels flawless animations are here to accompany you with it. You wanna go all guns blazing? Its gonna feel brutal, fast, hectic and painful depending on your situation.

The amount of options you are given is unbelievable. I know lots of people like to **bleep** on ND by saying their games are too limiting or too cinematic, but TLOU has by far the deepest gameplay than any of their previous games. Every encounter is gonna feel completely different depending on how you choose to approach it. It feels almost like you're playing a completely different encounter. TLOU has definitely more ''game''to it than any Uncharted game so far, and im not talking about the length here (which is another awesome aspect to this game - 18 and a half hours on hard difficulty - that's almost like 3 uncharted 1 campaigns !!! )

The last time I was this amazed at the presentation and the gameplay of on single game was Resident Evil 4, which was 8 years ago. 

THIS GAME TRUMPS UNCHARTED 2 IN EVERY SINGLE WAY, AND BELIEVE ME, THAT'S SAYING A LOT !!!

Better story? Check

Better characters? 10 times check

Better gunplay? Check

Better stealth? Check

Better combat overall? Check

Better AI? Check

Better graphics? Check

Better aesthetics? Check

Better length? Check

All in all

tlou

Message 1 of 3 (871 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Re: This is now my favorite game of the generation (It trumps UC2) THANK YOU ND !!!!

Jun 19, 2013

Of course it's better than Uncharted...All of them

Message 2 of 3 (837 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Re: This is now my favorite game of the generation (It trumps UC2) THANK YOU ND !!!!

Jun 19, 2013
I believe the hype,.

This game is the best, imo. It's too good for words
Message 3 of 3 (347 Views)
0 Likes