Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Re: Thoughts on a sequel?

Dec 18, 2013

Skaggz1 wrote:

If Neil Druckmann does not make a sequel of this game with both Joel and Ellie in it im going to burn down Naughty Dogs building or whatever the f**k....

lol the best I heard
I totally agree with you bro

Bathory/Quorthon 1983-2004/Twilight Of The Gods
See you in Valhalla
Message 11 of 18 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Dec 18, 2013

semper_fi_1999 wrote:
Well TBH with Naughty Dog I can see them making a successful sequel. I mean they did it with uncharted....the first one got great reviews and the second one is considered by many to be the best of the series. So yes I can see them doing this well.

Also welcome to the dark side!!! And I will agree.....the last time I have enjoyed playing a game this much Halo CE had just come out.....and even that game was not as good as this game is. I have played games for 20+ years and this by far beats any other game I have played....including MGS and I am a huge MGS fanboy.

Exactly dude, they had a sequel for every single game they had starting with Crash all the way to Uncharted. 

See you in Valhalla
Message 12 of 18 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Dec 18, 2013

teffyz wrote:

Make a sequel that starts with Joel dead.  What else does this **bleep** bring to the table?  By the time the next game starts he will be 60 and unable to manouvre anyways, when is the back pain going to kick in?

No way man that would just dissapoint everyone, if they did make one just make it like a few years/months after.

See you in Valhalla
Message 13 of 18 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Dec 21, 2013

David is actually alive, he and Ellie get married and have lots of children together and live happily ever after

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 14 of 18 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1210 posts

Dec 21, 2013

I've been playing (a lot of) games since almost 25 years and I also agree, this game is one of a kind and very far up on my list of best games ever. It is definetly one of the best of the current generation, next to The Walking Dead, which's Season 2 I will play as soon as I can. What I also love, no I am almost addicted to it, is the multiplayer of TLoU. This is by far the best Multiplayer I have ever played on a console. The multiplayer should be a full retail title with a big community! I would love them to polish it up and even release it on PS4.

To the topic: As much as I love the story of Joel and Ellie, I would not continue it in any way. The story is fine as it is and should end right there. What I could imagine though, would be a completely different story in the same world.

BUT: I would also love if ND just does another game as good as TLoU and surprises us Smiley Wink

Art by Janice Chu
Message 15 of 18 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Dec 21, 2013

foofighter2634 wrote:

I've been playing (a lot of) games since almost 25 years and I also agree, this game is one of a kind and very far up on my list of best games ever. It is definetly one of the best of the current generation, next to The Walking Dead, which's Season 2 I will play as soon as I can. What I also love, no I am almost addicted to it, is the multiplayer of TLoU. This is by far the best Multiplayer I have ever played on a console. The multiplayer should be a full retail title with a big community! I would love them to polish it up and even release it on PS4.

To the topic: As much as I love the story of Joel and Ellie, I would not continue it in any way. The story is fine as it is and should end right there. What I could imagine though, would be a completely different story in the same world.

BUT: I would also love if ND just does another game as good as TLoU and surprises us Smiley Wink

the last of us wont be the last of us without Joel and Ellie, theyre the star of the game. It would be utterly rediculous if they cut them out.2.jpg.jpg

See you in Valhalla
Message 16 of 18 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
883 posts

Dec 23, 2013

I wouldn't want it to be with Joel and Ellie, to that would the ending cheap. Personally I feel the subplot in the sewer letters with Ish would be a perfect setup for a sequel, especially since his fate is left unknown as far as know.

"Now you'll see what will be blinded eyes to see."

Get your Portable ID!

"Now you'll see what will be, blinded eyes to see."
Message 17 of 18 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Dec 23, 2013

semper_fi_1999 wrote:
Well TBH with Naughty Dog I can see them making a successful sequel. I mean they did it with uncharted....the first one got great reviews and the second one is considered by many to be the best of the series. So yes I can see them doing this well.

Also welcome to the dark side!!! And I will agree.....the last time I have enjoyed playing a game this much Halo CE had just come out.....and even that game was not as good as this game is. I have played games for 20+ years and this by far beats any other game I have played....including MGS and I am a huge MGS fanboy.

The original MGS on PS1 is the greatest game of all time. TLoU may be 2nd though!

Message 18 of 18 (216 Views)
0 Likes