Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 07 2013
By: cvbxsta Hekseville Citizen 268 posts

To anyone who has played the game/ watched Youtube videos...have you played the section shown at E3?

23 replies 394 views Edited Jun 7, 2013

First, can anyone provide links to playthrough videos that contain the same section? That's the only part of the full game I'd watch, cause I can't get spoiled. 

Second, having played that part or watched it on Youtube, how did your playthough of the section compare to the demos?

Message 1 of 24 (394 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Re: To anyone who has played the game/ watched Youtube videos...have you played the section shown at

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

Well, I just finished watching the truck wreck section that we have already seen. The "next gen" AI that was demonstrated at e3 is completely non existent in this game. They act just as dumb as uncharted.

Message 2 of 24 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Re: To anyone who has played the game/ watched Youtube videos...have you played the section shown at

Jun 7, 2013

Proof you've played the game? Otherwise, your just another useless troll.

Message 3 of 24 (349 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jun 7, 2013
You honestly believe I am going to take the time to provide you any proof. My cousin has the game and I have watched his livestream for a few hours. The AI is no different than any other game.
Message 4 of 24 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

Jun 7, 2013

You just said YOU finished playing it. Your cedibility has been shot, quit trying to fear monger people.

sig.png

Message 5 of 24 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
624 posts

Jun 7, 2013
That dude is just trolling.
Message 6 of 24 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1640 posts

Jun 7, 2013
lol I'll admit, the AI has flaws, but for the most part they're a genuine delight to have around.
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 7 of 24 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

Jun 7, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:
lol I'll admit, the AI has flaws, but for the most part they're a genuine delight to have around.

They're talking about the enemy A.I, not allies.

sig.png

Message 8 of 24 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Jun 7, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

You just said YOU finished playing it. Your cedibility has been shot, quit trying to fear monger people.

You Got Him Brother

"If your choice is to save me over everybody else in the world then...ok. I trust you now and let’s live life.." ~TheVulcanSalute
Message 9 of 24 (239 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1640 posts

Jun 7, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

They're talking about the enemy A.I, not allies.

ah, well, so far, they look fine. But if a bloater even kills me once, I'm throwing my controller at my PS3 out of rage.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 10 of 24 (225 Views)
0 Likes