Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
769 posts

Re: To anyone who has played the game/ watched Youtube videos...have you played the section shown at

Jun 7, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

PsiloCube wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:
lol I'll admit, the AI has flaws, but for the most part they're a genuine delight to have around.

They're talking about the enemy A.I, not allies.

ah, well, so far, they look fine. But if a bloater even kills me once, I'm throwing my controller at my PS3 out of rage.

Haven't seen them or know anything about them, please don't tell us!

sig.png

Message 11 of 24 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1641 posts

Re: To anyone who has played the game/ watched Youtube videos...have you played the section shown at

Jun 7, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

PsiloCube wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:
lol I'll admit, the AI has flaws, but for the most part they're a genuine delight to have around.

They're talking about the enemy A.I, not allies.

ah, well, so far, they look fine. But if a bloater even kills me once, I'm throwing my controller at my PS3 out of rage.

Haven't seen them or know anything about them, please don't tell us!

Nope, I won't, I 'm not that type of guy! Just enjoy it when you get it! I'll let you **bleep** your pants on your own :smileyvery-happy:

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 12 of 24 (143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jun 7, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

You just said YOU finished playing it. Your cedibility has been shot, quit trying to fear monger people.

What? When did I ever say that I actually played it? I meant that I just finished watching it. He had a livestream going and I got to watch for quite awhile.

Message 13 of 24 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Riiiiiiiiiight.....

Superman Oh no they didn.gif

They Came Without Warning... I Came Without Warning THEM.
Message 14 of 24 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Sickslol wrote:

PsiloCube wrote:

You just said YOU finished playing it. Your cedibility has been shot, quit trying to fear monger people.

What? When did I ever say that I actually played it? I meant that I just finished watching it. He had a livestream going and I got to watch for quite awhile.

You edited your post from "I just finished playing" to "I just finished watching."

Thank you for proving my point lmao!

sig.png

Message 15 of 24 (127 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1641 posts

Jun 7, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

Sickslol wrote:

PsiloCube wrote:

You edited your post from "I just finished playing" to "I just finished watching."

haha, I seen that, good catch!

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 16 of 24 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Jun 7, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

Sickslol wrote:

PsiloCube wrote:

PsiloCube wrote:

Sickslol wrote:

PsiloCube wrote:

He did it because I pointed out his trolling in another thread, so he came back here and changed it.

Message 17 of 24 (118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jun 7, 2013

I changed it because I saw that it wasn't really clear and I didn't want more people assuming that I meant I actually played the game. I don't know why having any real concerns is dismissed as trolling. 

Message 18 of 24 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Sickslol wrote:

I changed it because I saw that it wasn't really clear and I didn't want more people assuming that I meant I actually played the game. I don't know why having any real concerns is dismissed as trolling. 

Again... Sorry just being cautious. If you were a troll, I was just trying to squeeze the troll juice out of you as much as I could, but None came out... :smileysad:

Message 19 of 24 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Sutton321 wrote:

Riiiiiiiiiight.....

Superman Oh no they didn.gif

Superman looks asian here. He's supposed to be an alien. **bleep** Superfriends and their lame Hannah Barbara animation...

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 20 of 24 (89 Views)
0 Likes