Wastelander
555 posts

Re: To anyone who thinks this game is 8/10 or better.

Jun 19, 2013

theklassklown wrote:

xKITTY_GOT_WETx wrote:

theklassklown wrote:

hes probably mad that he cant run and gun his way through the game. Its not a 10/10 for me because that would mean it would be perfect and no game is perfect, but its a strong 9.7/10

Lol "Ugh I tried blindfire-punching all the infected and I keep dying, and my life doesn't even regenerate ! -1,000,000 / 10 worst game ever doesn't even have a KAL 7, what a **bleep**. Bargain bin confirmed."

So .... this ^^^^, lol.

sounds about right XD haha thats how I play uncharted on easy when I just want to mess around

"When i panic, i blindfire"

-flameguyNUMBERS

I like cats :3

Message 11 of 23 (392 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Jun 19, 2013
This game is at least a 9 the story is phenomenal and can stir up emotions in the player.

The graphics are absolutely stunning

The ai is smart when it comes to the human survivors who will not let a mistake go unpunished and also Ellie does not get in the way and actually helps you as well

The actual combat is actually very smooth if you use the aid of auto-aim making shooting a target fairly easy on top of that the stealth can change the entire experience tremendously

This game does not fall into the same mundane gameplay we have all grown accustomed to in fps and third person shooters as you have to actually plan out what you will do and what supplies you should use or save

My opinion if you don't agree that's fine but there's what I am backing my opinion with unlike the original poster

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 12 of 23 (356 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jun 19, 2013

You wouldn't know a good game if it jumped on your back and pushed a 6" blade in to your neck a few times.

Be gone tastless child!!

Message 13 of 23 (348 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jun 19, 2013

To anyone who thinks that this game is below 9/10, you have rocks in your head.

This game is the pinnacle of current generation gaming, and if you fail to see that then we can't do anything for you.

If you come to a 'The Last of Us' forum just to insult the game, then you're gonna have a bad time.

"No matter what, you keep finding something to fight for" - Joel, The Last of Us
Message 14 of 23 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Jun 19, 2013

HarrisGalloway wrote:

To anyone who thinks that this game is below 9/10, you have rocks in your head.

Or a fungus. ;-)

TLOU Ellie Signature photo Snowysignature2_zps1e7a159e.png
Message 15 of 23 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
471 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Another day, another troll, the OP hasn't even replied in this thread anymore because his job is done.

---
PSN: Chaystic

add me.
Message 16 of 23 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3654 posts

Jun 19, 2013

flame933 wrote:

You have very low standards. Its at best a 7.

ok, I'm saying this to please you then: I'll give the game a 5...

Spoiler
...out of 5, that's lower then 7 out of 5 right?
Message 17 of 23 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Jun 19, 2013
The game had its weak points, but what game doesn't have weak points?
Message 18 of 23 (264 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jun 19, 2013
The Last of Us is an awesome game! It's a 10/10 for me. I got what I wanted.... A great story, great gameplay, and enough of a challenge to keep the game fun, not frustrating.
Message 19 of 23 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Jun 19, 2013

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
This game is at least a 9 the story is phenomenal and can stir up emotions in the player.

The graphics are absolutely stunning

The ai is smart when it comes to the human survivors who will not let a mistake go unpunished and also Ellie does not get in the way and actually helps you as well

The actual combat is actually very smooth if you use the aid of auto-aim making shooting a target fairly easy on top of that the stealth can change the entire experience tremendously

This game does not fall into the same mundane gameplay we have all grown accustomed to in fps and third person shooters as you have to actually plan out what you will do and what supplies you should use or save

My opinion if you don't agree that's fine but there's what I am backing my opinion with unlike the original poster

LMAO! I love how everyone forgets to mention the INCREDIBLE dialogue & voice acting.

The Mo-Cap is insane, & ALL the characters you meet are Likable in their own way.

Technically, it's not a 10...there a a few bugs in the AI...

but in terms of experience: 50/10

..almost a 51 Smiley Wink 

Message 20 of 23 (171 Views)
0 Likes