Survivor
2480 posts

Re: The missing Last of Us reference in Uncharted 3?

Jan 9, 2013

It gotta be REALLY well hidden since it's been over a year since Uncharted 3 came out and no-body has found it yet (unless the picture on the wall is real)

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 21 of 98 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Jan 9, 2013

stentryk wrote:

It gotta be REALLY well hidden since it's been over a year since Uncharted 3 came out and no-body has found it yet (unless the picture on the wall is real)

Yeah, it would be nice if we got a hint at least. It's possible that the easter egg reference is something we'd only understand after completing TLoU campaign, though. I completed the first 3 chapters of the game last night with thorough searching to no avail.

Message 22 of 98 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
9599 posts

Jan 9, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

stentryk wrote:

Yeah, it would be nice if we got a hint at least. It's possible that the easter egg reference is something we'd only understand after completing TLoU campaign, though. I completed the first 3 chapters of the game last night with thorough searching to no avail.

It might like that Sackboy easter egg and be hidden in a cutscene...

Message 23 of 98 (384 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
872 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Ive looked EVERYWHERE for it as well, its gotta be REALLY hard to find just like Arne or whoever it was said on that interview "Its REALLY well hidden".

Come on guys, we can do this! Boy I wish ND could throw us a hint. Like atleast narrow it down to 10 chapters XD
Message 24 of 98 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Re: (UPDATED 2: Confirmed Not the One) The missing Last of Us reference in Uncharted 3?

Jan 10, 2013
I wonder if its something that we might not realise is an Easter egg until we've played TLoU.
Message 25 of 98 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
9599 posts

Re: (UPDATED 2: Confirmed Not the One) The missing Last of Us reference in Uncharted 3?

Jan 10, 2013
For some reason, I don't think so...

Message 26 of 98 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

calcunnon wrote:
I wonder if its something that we might not realise is an Easter egg until we've played TLoU.

This. And when did they said there is another TLOU easter egg in U3 other than that newspaper? I thought it was just the newspaper and thats it. Maybe its in U2? lol.

EDIT: @ Akyemeni - Maybe i can help, just tell me which chapter/s i should look at. Gonna do it when i get free time.

+============================================================+
Message 27 of 98 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
9599 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

sinta0531 wrote:

calcunnon wrote:

This. And when did they said there is another TLOU easter egg in U3 other than that newspaper? I thought it was just the newspaper and thats it. Maybe its in U2? lol.

EDIT: @ Akyemeni - Maybe i can help, just tell me which chapter/s i should look at. Gonna do it when i get free time.

Try to check the areas between getting captured by Rameses and getting on the cruiseship. The Graveyard of Boats are the only places I haven't checked yet.

And they said there was another one here, I put it in another thread

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-General/There-s-another-TLOU-easter-egg-in-UC3...

Message 28 of 98 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Jan 12, 2013

I was just checking the part where rameses captured you, I saw on the containers ECN, I googled it and it says Europea Neuroscience Center, the N from Neuroscience is capitalized on the logo on the container, I know it's far-fetched, but it's all I have found for now

Message 29 of 98 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

I was just checking the part where rameses captured you, I saw on the containers ECN, I googled it and it says Europea Neuroscience Center, the N from Neuroscience is capitalized on the logo on the container, I know it's far-fetched, but it's all I have found for now

EDIT: Wth my reply is missing.
Here it is: You might be on to something. I noticed that some names / Numbers of the ships on the ship graveyard are actual names/numbers of ships hijacked by somali pirates back then. I like that attention to detail:smileyhappy: Maybe rameses is somalian? Some ship names are named after the ND devs too.
One thing i learned in replaying some chapters is that pushing enemies into water/high fall is an effective way of killing them. I wish i learned thi on my first playthrough lol. I hope ND fixes the animation of the baddies once they got alerted. it's awful, like they are just gliding over land.
+============================================================+
Message 30 of 98 (276 Views)
0 Likes