Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: (UPDATED 2: Confirmed Not the One) The missing Last of Us reference in Uncharted 3?

Jan 20, 2013

You know guys.... It's really difficult to search for something that is nonexsistent lol.

I'm also trying to look for all the TLOU promo vids and images. Remember when ND first released the teaser image of TLOU? It was a newspaper visible from the inside of a newspaper dispenser(thats what it is called right?). And all of us here are like "wth thats it?". "Who made this?". And then someone found out that the newspaper was also in U3. Then we were like "Whoa a new ND ip?.. So like what others had stated, probably the Easter Egg might have been also on the other trailer or teaser images of the game.

The only reason why i'm doubting it is that if the EE was on those trailers/images someone would have pointed out that 2nd EE a long time ago.

+============================================================+
Message 61 of 98 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11613 posts

Re: (UPDATED 2: Confirmed Not the One) The missing Last of Us reference in Uncharted 3?

Jan 20, 2013
I'm searching now. Anybody got a place I should look more closely?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 62 of 98 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Jan 21, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
I'm searching now. Anybody got a place I should look more closely?

I don't know, maybe the part after Nate is drugged? the part where he is chasing Talbot? I still think the easter egg must be in a city environment with a lot of details everywhere...

Message 63 of 98 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11613 posts

Jan 21, 2013
I literally just checked there and nothing. However, there were a few unique paintings, but nothing that suggested The Last of Us.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 64 of 98 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Jan 21, 2013

I'm starting to really want a hint Smiley Sad

Message 65 of 98 (234 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I found it. It is something VERY obvious, once you get to the part where it's hidden, of course. The way to get to it is REALLY well hidden, though. I found it by pure luck, after doing something very specific (while spending hours per chapter looking for it). It had to load to take me to the easter egg place, so I doubt you can find it by glitching.

Anyways, this place it took me to looked like the streets in an abandoned city. It also looked like it was from a ps2 game. So, every path was blocked off except for some bricks and windows on a wall, which you had to climb. Once you got to the top of the tall building, you would see pools of blood and dead bodies everywhere.  Then, an animation comes up with who I think is Joel doing a satanic ritual.... and more. I literally can't explain any more of it... It was the most disgusting, terrifying, and offensive thing I had EVER seen.

Then, some random racist/shocking stuff happens, and then the game starts making a strange loud noise. I had to turn it off at that point. 

I was shocked about that for days once it happened. It was horrifying. I honestly didn't know what to do with what I found. After I got over the initial shock, I decided to contact a Naughty Dog employee about it. It turned out I contacted one of the 3 people who had made this disgusting easter egg. S/he then told me not to tell anyone about this, since the people involved could get fired from their job,  and worse.

After that, I just couldn't stand the Naughty Dog community and Uncharted 3. I burned the disc and never spoke any of this to anyone, until now.

It's been haunting me for months now, and I have to tell you guys. You do NOT want to see this easter egg. I won't reveal who these 3 people at ND are, because of how much they helped me live with this after I found it.

I'm also not going to reveal how to get to this place, as it could get A LOT of people in trouble if it ever got out.

Sorry guys, but please stop looking for this, it's for your own good, and the people at naughty dog. Although I really doubt anyone would ever do what is required to get into this easter egg place... I still can't take that chance though.

Just kidding : P ...   None of this actually happened and I didn't find the easter egg. There is also no satanic Joel ritual level in the game either... so I hope no one at Naughty Dog gets in trouble for this. 

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 66 of 98 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11613 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Where have you been Fadi? Seems like ages that I've read a post from you.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 67 of 98 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

Jan 22, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
Where have you been Fadi? Seems like ages that I've read a post from you.

"After that, I just couldn't stand the Naughty Dog community and Uncharted 3. I burned the disc and never spoke any of this to anyone, until now."

It was very traumatic. :'(

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 68 of 98 (210 Views)
Naughty Paw
11613 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Sorry for your loss...

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 69 of 98 (208 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
884 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

Hahahahaha I laughed as soon as I saw your name Fadi xD <3

Message 70 of 98 (359 Views)
0 Likes