Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 6 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Re: Unboxing The Joel/Ellie Statue

Jun 6, 2013
Dat AC statue.
"If your choice is to save me over everybody else in the world then...ok. I trust you now and let’s live life.." ~TheVulcanSalute
Message 2 of 6 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Jun 6, 2013
I can't wait for this game to come out and for me to un packaged this baby. I just found out it wont release on a tuesday like always but on a friday! What is this madness
 photo TLOU1_zpsd19d635d.jpg
Message 3 of 6 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

xKakashi209x wrote:
I can't wait for this game to come out and for me to un packaged this baby. I just found out it wont release on a tuesday like always but on a friday! What is this madness

Question: (looking at your sig) Where did you get the awesome TLOU t-shirts from? Did ya make them? The reason why I'm asking is because I'm trying to get a custom made Alucard Hellsing t-shirt made, and all my custom shops keeps denying my request due to the dreaded copywrite thingy. can ya help me out? DM me, if so. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6 (259 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

Hello to all,

as always, I am a big fan of ND. And after the three chapters of Unchared once again, with Te Last Of Us, I can not wait to play this masterpiece. I live in Italy and since last February, I booked my copy of "Joel special edition" version at 90 ($ 119.25) in a GameStop store. Then I have already purchased the Season Pass of TlOU at a cost of 20 € ($ 26.51) and I had pre-ordered the statue at a cost of 100 € ($ 132.57), because unfortunately in the EU do not have the opportunity to buy Pandemic Edition. But after this video, I was a little disappointed because the statue at that price, it should be perfect and instead may not be (note the Ellie's rifle in the video). Then why Spain, which is a country of the European community, must have the ability to sell the game in normal ed. + the statue at a cost of € 105 ($ 139.18), while in Italy the game in normal ed. + the statue costs 150 (198.76 $)? I feel cheated and I must say that I would have preferred a greater seriousness of the pubblisher.

P.S. I apologize for my English

Message 5 of 6 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

The statue looks huge, i have the AC one in that video an...

Jun 7, 2013

The statue looks huge, i have the AC one in that video and seems it's gonna be slightly bigger than this one.

Message 6 of 6 (194 Views)
0 Likes