Jun 04 2013
By: Cloudburst-- Uncharted Territory 1689 posts

Uncharted 2 Devs or Uncharted 3?

18 replies 322 views Edited Jun 4, 2013

Does anyone know any specifics about the team at Naughty Dog who developed this? Uncharted 2 was brilliant, but I fear the people who designed the Uncharted 3 multiplayer (kickbacks, weird turning circles, sprinting etc) will have taken control of The Last Of Us. The footage I've seen looks very Uncharted 2 style (ie slow and stealthy!)

Killzone 2 userbar
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
344 posts

Re: Uncharted 2 Devs or Uncharted 3?

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

Cloudburst-- wrote:

Does anyone know any specifics about the team at Naughty Dog who developed this? Uncharted 2 was brilliant, but I fear the people who designed the Uncharted 3 multiplayer (kickbacks, weird turning circles, sprinting etc) will have taken control of The Last Of Us. The footage I've seen looks very Uncharted 2 style (ie slow and stealthy!)

u2 , u3 devs are working on U4

sub sig

sig url -

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Most of the makers of Uncharted 2 worked on the last of us.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1689 posts

Jun 4, 2013
That's great news thanks! :smileyhappy:
Killzone 2 userbar
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2840 posts

Jun 4, 2013

SuBLiMeShoTz wrote:

Cloudburst-- wrote:

u2 , u3 devs are working on U4

there is no proof they are working on U4, don't confuse the OP...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jun 4, 2013
@Matt no its true. they even said it in a TLOU dev diary. The u2 dev team was busy making TLOU while u3 was being made. they basically split their studio(s) in half and had one work on u3 and one work on TLOU. the u3 team is working on u4 and since TLOU is finished now the u2 team is helping them supposedly. but i think they're making another IP.

Kinda confusing i know
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2840 posts

Jun 4, 2013

chrisdarkprince1 wrote:
@Matt no its true. they even said it in a TLOU dev diary. The u2 dev team was busy making TLOU while u3 was being made. they basically split their studio(s) in half and had one work on u3 and one work on TLOU. the u3 team is working on u4 and since TLOU is finished now the u2 team is helping them supposedly. but i think they're making another IP.

Kinda confusing i know

I know they are split up, and I know the u3 team is probaly working on a game at the moment also, but the person I was quoting said that they work on u4, and there is no proof at all that they are, I really hope they are working on u4, but they might as well do something totally different :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
344 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

chrisdarkprince1 wrote:

Kinda confusing i know

I know they are split up, and I know the u3 team is probaly working on a game at the moment also, but the person I was quoting said that they work on u4, and there is no proof at all that they are, I really hope they are working on u4, but they might as well do something totally different :smileywink:

i only said it as fact as i've read it that many times i just assumed it was true.

sub sig

sig url -

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
480 posts

Jun 4, 2013
U2 devs are working. Where CHRISTOPHER BELESTRA and NATE WELLS..... I loved them..... :*
And amy....
Like earlier they all used to release interview and etc etc
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (230 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
872 posts

Jun 4, 2013
There are many that worked on both Uncharted 3 AND The Last Of Us.

Too lazy to look for source.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (200 Views)
0 Likes