Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 10/26/2008
Offline
768 posts
 

Re: (Update 5: More Footage-IGN! ) TLOU will be playable at PAX East!

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

Thanx for the videos! Smiley Happy



.
Message 71 of 120 (429 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 10/10/2012
Offline
65 posts
 

Re: (Update 5: More Footage-IGN! ) TLOU will be playable at PAX East!

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013
Message 72 of 120 (411 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2562 posts
 

Re: (Update 5: More Footage-IGN! ) TLOU will be playable at PAX East!

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

FeldDog wrote:

IGN uploaded another gameplay: http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/03/23/the-last-of-us-gameplay-off-screen-part-2-pax-east

and this: http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/03/23/the-last-of-us-gameplay-off-screen-part-1-pax-east


Very cool

 

What was that shiny card looking thing in the drawer around 2:56? I'm watching it in low quality so I can't make it out.

Message 73 of 120 (398 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 10/10/2012
Offline
65 posts
 

Re: (Update 5: More Footage-IGN! ) TLOU will be playable at PAX East!

Mar 24, 2013
Looks like a bandage
Message 74 of 120 (386 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
870 posts
 

Re: (Update 5: More Footage-IGN! ) TLOU will be playable at PAX East!

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

I added all 3 videos from IGN into one and cropped them for better viewing. I didn't want to get the TV in the video so you might see the video stretch sometimes due to me trying to filter out the blackness of the TV's frame.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 75 of 120 (334 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/11/2008
Offline
179 posts
 

Re: (Update 5: More Footage-IGN! ) TLOU will be playable at PAX East!

Mar 24, 2013

So this gameplay is pre-alpha?

Message 76 of 120 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
1577 posts
 

Re: (Update 5: More Footage-IGN! ) TLOU will be playable at PAX East!

Mar 24, 2013

Intangible_Truth wrote:

So this gameplay is pre-alpha?


Yes it is.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 77 of 120 (256 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/11/2008
Offline
179 posts
 

Re: (Update 5: More Footage-IGN! ) TLOU will be playable at PAX East!

Mar 24, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

Intangible_Truth wrote:

So this gameplay is pre-alpha?


Yes it is.


Wow, looks incredible for pre-alpha, but it's ND so I'm not surprised. Smiley Very Happy You can tell some of the animations and camera movements need tweaking (when Joel opens doors for example), though I'm sure that's already been taken care of. Aside from that, it looks amazing. 

Message 78 of 120 (240 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/30/2011
Offline
381 posts
 

Re: (Update 5: More Footage-IGN! ) TLOU will be playable at PAX East!

Mar 25, 2013

EDSTA713 wrote:

I added all 3 videos from IGN into one and cropped them for better viewing. I didn't want to get the TV in the video so you might see the video stretch sometimes due to me trying to filter out the blackness of the TV's frame.


That part at 2:39 makes me believe that there is NO BLINDFIRE in the last of us! Smiley Happy

 

Why would reloading be on R1 when you aren't aiming? Cause you can't shoot without aiming...duh.

That may be a very big win for TLOU.

Message 79 of 120 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
1577 posts
 

Re: (Update 5: More Footage-IGN! ) TLOU will be playable at PAX East!

Mar 25, 2013

IzunaShisui wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

I added all 3 videos from IGN into one and cropped them for better viewing. I didn't want to get the TV in the video so you might see the video stretch sometimes due to me trying to filter out the blackness of the TV's frame.


That part at 2:39 makes me believe that there is NO BLINDFIRE in the last of us! Smiley Happy

 

Why would reloading be on R1 when you aren't aiming? Cause you can't shoot without aiming...duh.

That may be a very big win for TLOU.


It's already confirmed there's no blindfire,only for bottles and bricks to distract enemies. Besides it's not like Uncharted where you go on a bullet spree

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 80 of 120 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes