Reply
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11615 posts
 

Re: Using the bathroom

May 4, 2013

fadi002 wrote:

Wow, AKYemeni.... I never expected you to do this. I bet you're banned now.


Read your PM

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 21 of 40 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Using the bathroom

May 4, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

Wow, AKYemeni.... I never expected you to do this. I bet you're banned now.


Read your PM


I wouldn't trust him guys. He probably took a screenshot of the spoilers and sent it to you so it's the first thing you see.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 22 of 40 (144 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Using the bathroom

May 4, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

Wow, AKYemeni.... I never expected you to do this. I bet you're banned now.


Read your PM


I wouldn't trust him guys. He probably took a screenshot of the spoilers and sent it to you so it's the first thing you see.



I think you know why he, myself & others mess with you or as you label everyone 'Trolls' you. He wouldn't spoil the game for others, he actually warned others about the leaked info.

Message 23 of 40 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/04/2010
Offline
2055 posts
 

Re: Using the bathroom

May 4, 2013

I'll admit you trolled us pretty good. +1 one for you. But that's the last time I'll trust you. Haha, good one though.   

 

Seemed real out of character for Yems to do that anyways.


Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 24 of 40 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Using the bathroom

May 4, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

Wow, AKYemeni.... I never expected you to do this. I bet you're banned now.


Read your PM


I wouldn't trust him guys. He probably took a screenshot of the spoilers and sent it to you so it's the first thing you see.



I think you know why he, myself & others mess with you or as you label everyone 'Trolls' you. He wouldn't spoil the game for others, he actually warned others about the leaked info.


I actually do not know why you guys troll me. He actually sent me a link with leaked info a week ago via PM I didn't click on it though. I know it was leaked info because the url had "tlou leaked" in it.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 25 of 40 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Using the bathroom

May 4, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

I'll admit you trolled us pretty good. +1 one for you. But that's the last time I'll trust you. Haha, good one though.   

 

Seemed real out of character for Yems to do that anyways.


How did I troll you? He freakin' spoiled the game's setting for me. The mods editted it so it must be true.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 26 of 40 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: Using the bathroom

May 4, 2013

Yes, Joel should use the bathroom, because it sure is fun to watch a character stand in front of a bush or whatever for a certain amount of time doing absolutely nothing but getting rid of waste from his body.

 

Your question is now answered.

1



This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 27 of 40 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Using the bathroom

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

Yes, Joel should use the bathroom, because it sure is fun to watch a character stand in front of a bush or whatever for a certain amount of time doing absolutely nothing but getting rid of waste from his body.

 

Your question is now answered.


It's not just for one person to answer. It's for many to voice their thoughts-- without spoiling plot points for others!

 

 

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 28 of 40 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
7103 posts
 

Re: Using the bathroom

May 4, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

Wow, AKYemeni.... I never expected you to do this. I bet you're banned now.


Read your PM


You sent me a screenshot of the text in the spoiler tag, while it was opened!

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 29 of 40 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Using the bathroom

May 4, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

Wow, AKYemeni.... I never expected you to do this. I bet you're banned now.


Read your PM


I wouldn't trust him guys. He probably took a screenshot of the spoilers and sent it to you so it's the first thing you see.



I think you know why he, myself & others mess with you or as you label everyone 'Trolls' you. He wouldn't spoil the game for others, he actually warned others about the leaked info.


I actually do not know why you guys troll me. He actually sent me a link with leaked info a week ago via PM I didn't click on it though. I know it was leaked info because the url had "tlou leaked" in it.


Don't play dumb dude lol. 

And he sent me the same link it was for the MP portion of the game & I said thanks.Smiley Tongue

Message 30 of 40 (98 Views)
0 Likes