Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: Using the bathroom

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

I'll admit you trolled us pretty good. +1 one for you. But that's the last time I'll trust you. Haha, good one though.   

Seemed real out of character for Yems to do that anyways.

Look he sent me this link via PM.

It's got spoilers in it so don't click it if you want to remain pure.

Spoiler

He tried to spoil the game for me.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 31 of 40 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7102 posts

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Nate3963 wrote:

I'll admit you trolled us pretty good. +1 one for you. But that's the last time I'll trust you. Haha, good one though.   

Spoiler

^ multiplayer spoilers only

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 32 of 40 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 4, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

Wow, AKYemeni.... I never expected you to do this. I bet you're banned now.

Read your PM

I wouldn't trust him guys. He probably took a screenshot of the spoilers and sent it to you so it's the first thing you see.

I think you know why he, myself & others mess with you or as you label everyone 'Trolls' you. He wouldn't spoil the game for others, he actually warned others about the leaked info.

I actually do not know why you guys troll me. He actually sent me a link with leaked info a week ago via PM I didn't click on it though. I know it was leaked info because the url had "tlou leaked" in it.

Don't play dumb dude lol. 

And he sent me the same link it was for the MP portion of the game & I said thanks.Smiley Tongue

Well, I don't want to have the game spoiled so I took it as him just being a jerk to me.

I'm starting to see most of you guys are just in one big circle jerk against me.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 33 of 40 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 4, 2013

fadi002 wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Nate3963 wrote:

Spoiler

^ multiplayer spoilers

I just clicked on it, and it says it had the cutscene spoilers in it too. How do I know they weren't there before he sent them to me. Keep in mind he sent them before places like IGN reported the games story had been leaked

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 34 of 40 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 4, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

Read your PM

I wouldn't trust him guys. He probably took a screenshot of the spoilers and sent it to you so it's the first thing you see.

I think you know why he, myself & others mess with you or as you label everyone 'Trolls' you. He wouldn't spoil the game for others, he actually warned others about the leaked info.

I actually do not know why you guys troll me. He actually sent me a link with leaked info a week ago via PM I didn't click on it though. I know it was leaked info because the url had "tlou leaked" in it.

And he sent me the same link it was for the MP portion of the game & I said thanks.Smiley Tongue

Well, I don't want to have the game spoiled so I took it as him just being a jerk to me.

I'm starting to see most of you guys are just in one big circle jerk against me.

But i'm not familiar with most members here & vice versa, you troll other threads.

It's your Karma.

Message 35 of 40 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 4, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

Read your PM

But i'm not familiar with most members here & vice versa, you troll other threads.

It's your Karma.

I don't troll threads. Please, point me to a thread I trolled, and tell me how I trolled it.

The Circle Jerkers in this forum have trolled my threads far more often and very deliberately.

Case and point: This thread. It's gone so far off the rails that I hope a mod comes in here and locks it, before it gets crazy bad.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 36 of 40 (150 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 4, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

Read your PM

It's your Karma.

I don't troll threads. Please, point me to a thread I trolled, and tell me how I trolled it.

The Circle Jerkers in this forum have trolled my threads far more often and very deliberately.

Case and point: This thread. It's gone so far off the rails that I hope a mod comes in here and locks it, before it gets crazy bad.

I can't bothered to search up threads, but going in most threads on the UC3 forum & bashing the game for no reason is a form of trolling actually.

what goes around, comes around.Smiley Wink

Message 37 of 40 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 4, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

Read your PM

It's your Karma.

I can't bothered to search up threads, but going in most threads on the UC3 forum & bashing the game for no reason is a form of trolling actually.

No it's not. I just think that it can be improved if they take a look at Uncharted 2. I'm not trolling. 

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 38 of 40 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 4, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

Read your PM

It's your Karma.

No it's not. I just think that it can be improved if they take a look at Uncharted 2. I'm not trolling. 

Because comments like:

"The game is Broken"

"Everyone hates this game"

"Shut down UC3 servers, & revert back UC2 to 1.04" 

"I'm glad i'm not the only who's spirit was broken by UC3, this makes me happy"

Yes your constructive criticism floors me every time.

Message 39 of 40 (136 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7102 posts

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Some guy wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue1986 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

Read your PM

Overly long unformatted statements present fellow editors a dilemma: spend excessive time parsing out what you mean or being mildly rude in not actually reading what you wrote. It is more collegial and collaborative to take an extra few moments to distill your thoughts into bite size pieces.

Traditionally, the phrase too long; didn't read (abbreviated tl;dr or simply tldr) has been used on the Internet as a reply to an excessively long statement. It indicates that the reader did not actually read the statement due to its undue length. This essay especially considers the term as used in Wikipedia discussions, and examines methods of fixing the problem when found in article content.

As a label, it is sometimes used as a tactic to thwart the kinds of discussion which are essential in collaborative editing. On the other hand, tl;dr may represent a shorthand acknowledgement of time saved by skimming over or skipping repetitive or poorly written material. Thus the implication of the symbol can range from a brilliant and informative disquisition being given up due to lack of endurance, interest, or intelligence, to a clustered composition of such utter failure to communicate that it has left the capable reader with a headache; judging this range is very subjective.

Overly long unformatted statements present fellow editors a dilemma: spend excessive time parsing out what you mean or being mildly rude in not actually reading what you wrote. It is more collegial and collaborative to take an extra few moments to distill your thoughts into bite size pieces.

Traditionally, the phrase too long; didn't read (abbreviated tl;dr or simply tldr) has been used on the Internet as a reply to an excessively long statement. It indicates that the reader did not actually read the statement due to its undue length.This essay especially considers the term as used in Wikipedia discussions, and examines methods of fixing the problem when found in article content.

As a label, it is sometimes used as a tactic to thwart the kinds of discussion which are essential in collaborative editing. On the other hand, tl;dr may represent a shorthand acknowledgement of time saved by skimming over or skipping repetitive or poorly written material. Thus the implication of the symbol can range from a brilliant and informative disquisition being given up due to lack of endurance, interest, or intelligence, to a clustered composition of such utter failure to communicate that it has left the capable reader with a headache; judging this range is very subjective.

It's your Karma.

Yeah you are.

Edit: This thread will now be locked since it has run its course. Thanks!

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 40 of 40 (134 Views)
0 Likes