8 replies 193 views Edited Dec 27, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

Re: Vote for The Last of Us in the final round for GOTY

Dec 27, 2013
Yep ! We're the victim of a highjacked poll. The russians have invaded and over taken the poll they executed Bio Shock and kept it from making it to the final round where it should have taken on TLOU in a head to head battle. However we can still win this if we fight this injustice to do so we need to get every man women and child to go vote for TLOU. If you have a youtube channel get on it make a vid asking people to go vote, use your twitter accounts, your Facebook. Oh Where is the justice league when you need them ?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Dec 31, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

Dec 31, 2013
I've voted as many times as I can likewise I've put out the word asking other people to go vote not that I feel its help TLOU is still roughly 400 votes behind and today is the last day to vote. The contest ends tonight at 11:59 pm So TLOU people if we're going to pull this thing out and make TLOU GOTY we better get busy **bleep** fast !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Dec 31, 2013

Never heard of that other game they're nominating, what's it called? Papers Please or something? **bleep** is that.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

Dec 31, 2013
***** UPDATE ******
TLOU has closed to being 200 votes behind so theres still time to pull this out but where going to need all hands on deck ! if you got friends who like TLOU tweet them Facebook them texted them tell them to go vote escapistmagazine.com Time is running out tick tick tick 11:59 tonight its all over.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1766 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2013

Although it would be nice if TLOU won this award.... but who honestly cares about it winning READERS gme of the year?! Even if it did win this award, it doesn't mean that it won GOTY based on the actual critics or the site's official award. Beside, reader GOTYs are filled with bias.... 

young beard signature
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

Jan 1, 2014
****** UPDATE*******
We'll boys and girls it's almost midnight and TLOU has almost caught up to PP we're 95 votes down so if you known someone you haven't told yet get them to vote times running out soooooon !!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

Jan 1, 2014
*******UPDATE********
TLOU has pulled it out and WON the Escapist GOTY !!! From what I read on the forum looks like ND took to twitter in the final hour and was calling for votes from its fans. In the end TLOU won by just 29 votes. So rack up one more GOTY for TLOU !!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (67 Views)
0 Likes