Reply
Mar 13 2014
By: jflowa First Son 8 posts
Offline

WHEN WE RECEIVED THE DIGITAL COMIC?

11 replies 305 views Edited Mar 13, 2014

Is almost a month and I haven't received the digital comic from the left behind DLC.  I bought the season pass in Nov-20-13.  Got the theme but no digital comic yet.  I have read that some people have received a message with a redeem code through PSN but, WHERE'S MINE?.  Is unbelievable that we have to wait this long!!!

Message 1 of 12 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/02/2012
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: WHEN WE RECEIVED THE DIGITAL COMIC?

Mar 14, 2014

I never got my digital comic code either

Message 2 of 12 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/20/2013
Offline
1335 posts
 

Re: WHEN WE RECEIVED THE DIGITAL COMIC?

Mar 16, 2014
Me neither or the theme ;/
Message 3 of 12 (222 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: WHEN WE RECEIVED THE DIGITAL COMIC?

Mar 17, 2014

I don't think anyone from the UK got those codes.

Message 4 of 12 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/04/2011
Offline
225 posts
 

Re: WHEN WE RECEIVED THE DIGITAL COMIC?

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2014

renatabls wrote:

I don't think anyone from the UK got those codes.


Add Scandinavia in there.

Message 5 of 12 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2008
Offline
3450 posts
 

Re: WHEN WE RECEIVED THE DIGITAL COMIC?

Mar 20, 2014

I'm in the U.S. and haven't gotten either.



Si vis pacem, para bellum.
Message 6 of 12 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/02/2009
Offline
1396 posts
 

Re: WHEN WE RECEIVED THE DIGITAL COMIC?

Mar 22, 2014

What comic/theme?

Message 7 of 12 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: WHEN WE RECEIVED THE DIGITAL COMIC?

Mar 22, 2014

BortLicensePlate wrote:

What comic/theme?


American Dreams comic and the exclusive Ellie theme for Season Pass holders. It was supposedly to be free for Season pass holders and those who pre-ordered Left Behind but as you can see most people didn't get either of those.

Message 8 of 12 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/02/2009
Offline
1396 posts
 

Re: WHEN WE RECEIVED THE DIGITAL COMIC?

Mar 23, 2014

renatabls wrote:

BortLicensePlate wrote:

What comic/theme?


American Dreams comic and the exclusive Ellie theme for Season Pass holders. It was supposedly to be free for Season pass holders and those who pre-ordered Left Behind but as you can see most people didn't get either of those.


I got the season pass like near the day Left Behind was released, can I still get this mysterious theme/comic? and how? Through email?

Message 9 of 12 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/20/2013
Offline
1335 posts
 

Re: WHEN WE RECEIVED THE DIGITAL COMIC?

Mar 23, 2014

BortLicensePlate wrote:

renatabls wrote:

BortLicensePlate wrote:

What comic/theme?


American Dreams comic and the exclusive Ellie theme for Season Pass holders. It was supposedly to be free for Season pass holders and those who pre-ordered Left Behind but as you can see most people didn't get either of those.


I got the season pass like near the day Left Behind was released, can I still get this mysterious theme/comic? and how? Through email?


We should probably just accept that we're out of luck... I bought the season pass months ago and got nothing.

Message 10 of 12 (88 Views)