Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4895 posts

Re: Was I the last one to find out that online play cost extra?

Jul 5, 2013
@KingdomSlayah, chill out. It's not affecting you in any way. Nor is it affecting ND. Don't be a **bleep** about it.
 photo nightcrawlerf_zpsmmcb864d.gif
Message 11 of 23 (183 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1640 posts

Jul 5, 2013

KingdomSlayah wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

KingdomSlayah wrote:

You are a disgrace of a gamer. How much money did you save buying the game used huh? 5 dollars? 7 at most? You're pathetic. The game just came out and you BUY IT USED?! It's basically the same price but Naughty Dog didn't get a SINGLE PENNY FROM YOU. YOU are what is bothering me. If the game was used and was $30, different story. But the GAME JUST CAME OUT. Absolutely unbelievable...

Step off, dude. About the argument about Naughty Dog not getting their money, when the store orders the thousands of copies from them, they get their money. When you buy it at the store, the store you bought it at gets your money. Think before you type. Sure, he may have bought a used game. He didn't buy it new, maybe because he didn't have enough money? Why don't you stop being an ignorant little **bleep**, and go back to your bridge, you fricken troll.

How am I a troll? I'm dead serious about what I said. Didn't have enough money? That is one of the worse come backs I have ever heard. Used games when the game basically first came out is basically the exact same price as a brand new copy. The store gets a cut of the money. Not all of it. When people buy it new, that means there's a greater demand for copies so the store needs to order more copies, meaning ND gets the money. But when you buy it used, NONE of that money goes to ND. Only the store (Gamestop.) You might want to check up on your definition of a troll because I'm not one. My statements stands. OPINION: It's absolutely pathetic to buy an used copy when the price is essentially the same price as a new copy, then come on forums and complain about it.

• It wasn't a comeback, if it were we would have, have to of been arguing.
  • Keep your opinions to yourself, they're not helping anyone.
  • You're a troll because you came on, and started to get hostile with someone who had a legit question.
  • I'm done replying to someone who's clearly beneath my intellectual strength.

Now incase you hadn't noticed, the last point was me being sarcastic.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 12 of 23 (175 Views)
Wastelander
594 posts

Jul 5, 2013
@Kingdom, why are you so mad? Seriously man, don't call people a disgrace or something just because they want to save a little money.

It's not like he purposely bought it used thinking, "Haha, ND isnt getting any of my money!" or something.
Message 13 of 23 (169 Views)
Sackboy
473 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Right he ws prolly like I'm gonna a 55 dollar game save 5 bucks and buy a 5 bag of weed that's what I do when I don't have much cash

Message 14 of 23 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Jul 6, 2013

luctiger98 wrote:
@Kingdom, why are you so mad? Seriously man, don't call people a disgrace or something just because they want to save a little money.

It's not like he purposely bought it used thinking, "Haha, ND isnt getting any of my money!" or something.

The thing is, I wouldn't have cared had he bought the copy used months later when there's a distinct difference in price between a used copy and a new copy.  Thing is, THE GAME JUST CAME OUT. The price difference is extremely minimal. If he wanted to buy it used, that's fine. Go ahead. But you don't go on forums and start complaining about something that you would've had if you bought it new. Actions of consequences, no matter how minimal you might think it is. If you're really going to complain after buying a game that is a couple bucks cheaper that does more harm than good, that's really saying something about the person.

When all have fallen, rise above the ashes.
Message 15 of 23 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
473 posts

Jul 6, 2013

It shouldn't even matter to you 

You have your copy go play it quit d.ic.k riding this dude and go bang your disc

Message 16 of 23 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Jul 6, 2013

ZaRnYtH wrote:

It shouldn't even matter to you 

You have your copy go play it quit d.ic.k riding this dude and go bang your disc

Just because it doesn't matter to me means I don't have to care. Great logic.

Message 17 of 23 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
473 posts

Jul 6, 2013

You don't have to care just go perform auto erotic self asphyxiation

Message 18 of 23 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Jul 6, 2013

ZaRnYtH wrote:

You don't have to care just go perform auto erotic self asphyxiation

Real mature.

Message 19 of 23 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 6, 2013

@KingdomSlayah dude regardless... You need to chill man. Money is a piece of paper practically. Each bill is the same material only they have different numbers stamped on it. Chill out. Money is not the most important thing to be freaking out about like that.

We all have our lives to live. Chill and enjoy the ride. Take into consideration the situations the people around you are facing. Live Long and Prosper.
Message 20 of 23 (117 Views)