Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Re: Was I the last one to find out that online play cost extra?

Jul 6, 2013

FlyingZebraOtter wrote:

@KingdomSlayah dude regardless... You need to chill man. Money is a piece of paper practically. Each bill is the same material only they have different numbers stamped on it. Chill out. Money is not the most important thing to be freaking out about like that.

Beam me up, Scotty!

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 21 of 23 (116 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jul 6, 2013

First off, money is the most important thing in the world. At least, in the world we live in now. Having no money means living on the street. Secondly, if he bought the game used and bought the online pass, ND still got something out of it. Lastly, and most important, I almost shat myself playing SCP Containment Breach. That is all. Cat Surprised

Message 22 of 23 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Jul 6, 2013

TheGuzzz wrote:

First off, money is the most important thing in the world. At least, in the world we live in now. Having no money means living on the street. Secondly, if he bought the game used and bought the online pass, ND still got something out of it. Lastly, and most important, I almost shat myself playing SCP Containment Breach. That is all. Cat Surprised

Actually money is no where near the most important thing in the world. Money is an unnecessary necessity. Society sayd you need money to survive. While there are tribes and comminities and such that thrive today without the use of money. There is a documentary on vice where a woman has lived for the 70 years of her life in the Russian wilderness hence... no money. She seemed pretty happy with her life and what an amazing story she has. Now, that being said, I am not about to hop up and go live in the wilderness for the rest of my life. So like I said before; money is an unnecessary necessity. Just have the respect that you "need" money. I also have the respect that money is by far not the most important thing in the world.

We all have our lives to live. Chill and enjoy the ride. Take into consideration the situations the people around you are facing. Live Long and Prosper.
Message 23 of 23 (106 Views)
0 Likes