Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 19 2013
By: BedColourz First Son 2 posts

Waste

2 replies 832 views Edited Jun 19, 2013
I hate how the game kicks md out of matches when I have the best Internet better than anyone. I went from 86 survivors to 34 just for getting kicked 12 of my friends and I sold the game already and told other ppl too multiplayer sucks they could have done it way better
Message 1 of 3 (832 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Re: Waste

Jun 19, 2013

Besides losing survivors from disconnects what do you think shouild be improved?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1693042767.png
So....I lag?
Message 2 of 3 (661 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Re: Waste

Jun 19, 2013

BedColourz wrote:
I hate how the game kicks md out of matches when I have the best Internet better than anyone. I went from 86 survivors to 34 just for getting kicked 12 of my friends and I sold the game already and told other ppl too multiplayer sucks they could have done it way better

ok, so let me get this straight: you sell a game that is only been released for 5 days, that has a great single player (have you even played that?), and a multiplayer which is unique apparently (I've yet to play it myself), but has kicked you a few times out of matches? and you don't even give them time to fix it, instead you call the game a waste and sell it... that's weird... really...

Message 3 of 3 (168 Views)