Jun 15 2013
By: AzureGrimore First Son 2 posts

Weird Lag Spikes

[ Edited ]
2 replies 618 views Edited Jun 15, 2013

tl;dr Lagging hardcore randomly, most notibly when near the opposing team.

I'm normally a PC gamer, though I have played Uncharted 3/MGS collection/RE6/Tekken 6 (etc. the list goes on) online on the ps3 before with no problems.

However, in the three matches I've played so far in The Last of Us, my ping skyrockets from about 1k to 2k, normally when I'm nearby enemies/opposing team/faction, whatever you want to call it.

EDIT: It's the Uncharted 3 type lag. Where everything else still happens around you, but you can't move. 

Restarted my modem, didn't help. Made sure there was 0 useage of bandwith on everything in the house. Nothing, still would lag randomly. Any help at all?

Message 1 of 3 (618 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Re: Weird Lag Spikes

Jun 15, 2013

I'm getting loads of lags spikes as well. Occasionally, my character stops moving and it stays like that for a minute or so, then I can move again, and then it happens again. 

Message 2 of 3 (607 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Re: Weird Lag Spikes

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

Same for me. Because I have a very **bleep** Internet connection im checking it a lot via " HLSW " and this is what it looks like playing The Last Of Us Multiplayer https://imageshack.com/scaled/large/853/uq3h.jpg . The red spikes are 300ms and more, so the game lags itself.

Message 3 of 3 (572 Views)
0 Likes