Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Re: What Do You Think The Ending For TLoU Will Be?

Apr 12, 2013

Sorry about Bioshock Pie. You know Hippo gets into it with that game. Haha.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 91 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 12, 2013
Sorry guys :smileysad:
I'll commit seppaku now...

BACK ON TOPIC!
Yeah basically I'm expecting a unique type of apocalyptic ending,not the common "Run while you still can....."
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 91 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 12, 2013

I have faith ND will come up with something as original as it is emotionally striking.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 91 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
604 posts

Apr 13, 2013

I don't know if this has been said already (I honestly don't want to flip through 9 pages of individual novels) but I think along the lines of Joel dying in the end, there could be a major surprise like whilst he's slowly bleeeding out he could be giving Ellie tips on how to survive - remember what I said yada yada then right as he's about to go, he says "That's daddy's girl". Cliche' indeed and honestly I'd be very confused but still, that entire journey of redeeming himself to be the father he never was, that'd be pretty sad.

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 91 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 13, 2013

Lt_K4RL0S wrote:

I don't know if this has been said already (I honestly don't want to flip through 9 pages of individual novels) but I think along the lines of Joel dying in the end, there could be a major surprise like whilst he's slowly bleeeding out he could be giving Ellie tips on how to survive - remember what I said yada yada then right as he's about to go, he says "That's daddy's girl". Cliche' indeed and honestly I'd be very confused but still, that entire journey of redeeming himself to be the father he never was, that'd be pretty sad.

TWD Fans,"TLoU copied like OMG! CLEMENTINE AND LEE FOREVAR <3!!!"

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 91 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
670 posts

Apr 14, 2013
I think Joel will become one of the infected and Ellie will have to put him down. In one of the released videos(Wasteland Beautiful) he says the dead don't get infected, so if he does get infected he would not want to become one. It shows a couple years later, where Ellie is older and she takes up Joel's mantle and helps others that need things transported or moved.

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 91 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
670 posts

Apr 15, 2013
I have another theory. Ellie will die to save Joel. Somehow,Joel will get infected and the only way to save him will to be to kill Ellie and use her 'cure' as a rumor has been going around. Don't know if it's true, and I really hope neither die, because I will become clinically depressed. Again, that's why I hate Naughty Dog. They make their characters so realistic.

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 91 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Apr 15, 2013

I guess fadi already knows what the ending will be

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 91 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
670 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Who is fadi?

On topic, another theory. Joel becomes Old Obiwan and watches over Ellie from a distance, making her believe he's dead so she can live in peace after a group(either the Fireflies or the Gov/Mil) want to kill him. He saves her by taking on the bad guys but we don't see it. We all think he's dead, and it shows Ellie escaping, running into Bill and he takes her in. THey struggle against gangs but no more infected. Once the credit rolls, it shows a hooded figure walking up a pile of debris with binoculors and looks throught them. He watches Ellie, now a little older, and pulls the binoculors away from his face, only showing Joel's eyes.

Either way, I'll be really depressed if they kill either of the characters. I'm already extremely sad for this game.It feels so real.

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 91 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 16, 2013

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

Who is fadi?

On topic, another theory. Joel becomes Old Obiwan and watches over Ellie from a distance, making her believe he's dead so she can live in peace after a group(either the Fireflies or the Gov/Mil) want to kill him. He saves her by taking on the bad guys but we don't see it. We all think he's dead, and it shows Ellie escaping, running into Bill and he takes her in. THey struggle against gangs but no more infected. Once the credit rolls, it shows a hooded figure walking up a pile of debris with binoculors and looks throught them. He watches Ellie, now a little older, and pulls the binoculors away from his face, only showing Joel's eyes.

Either way, I'll be really depressed if they kill either of the characters. I'm already extremely sad for this game.It feels so real.

I actually would love that,but I think Bill would eat Ellie

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 91 (90 Views)