Jun 14 2013
By: HoodlumX Uncharted Territory 1363 posts

What are your first impressions?

33 replies 512 views Edited Jun 14, 2013

I am just blown away at the presentation for this game. I just started about 20 minutes ago and it's just amazing. What do you guys think of it so far?

Message 1 of 34 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Re: What are your first impressions?

Jun 14, 2013

Played 3 hours and really enjoyed it, hard though.

But then forcing to re-start it from the beginning because of the Auto-save just utterly ruined it for me. Until I get to where I was it's just a pain.

Message 2 of 34 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Hard game, amazing graphics and presentation, good voice acting, though I would love if the friendly A.I would do a better job at stealth. I know them being seen doesn't effect gameplay, only me being seen, but they batantly run in front of clickers all the time with no effect. Just ruins the feel a bit I guess.
Message 3 of 34 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1287 posts

Jun 14, 2013

I have yet to play the SP since I've been putting in hours on the MP.  MP has a high learning curve, but is a really amazing experience.  Very intense settings and the enivornment and atmosphere is AWESOME.

Message 4 of 34 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Jun 14, 2013

I'm loving this game. I'm playing on Hard mode, and it's a lot more challenging than I had thought it would be, but that's what adds to the fun. I'm really liking the heavy stealth aspects, and the gameplay is very smooth and easy to get used to. I'm 35% through the SP, and it's hard to believe that this is the same company responsible for Crash Bandicoot, Jak and Daxter, and Uncharted.

Message 5 of 34 (461 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
905 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Boring. I had a thread giving my impression but since it was a negative opinion I guess Naughty Dog felt like deleting it. To much walking around slowly. Not enough action and fun. Yes the graphics are good but it doesn't make up for bad gameplay. Clear room, collect a few items, and rinse/repeat all the way to the end. Shooting is inaccurate and not powerful enough. Shivs break way to easily.

Message 6 of 34 (452 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
905 posts

Jun 14, 2013

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

I'm loving this game. I'm playing on Hard mode, and it's a lot more challenging than I had thought it would be, but that's what adds to the fun. I'm really liking the heavy stealth aspects, and the gameplay is very smooth and easy to get used to. I'm 35% through the SP, and it's hard to believe that this is the same company responsible for Crash Bandicoot, Jak and Daxter, and Uncharted.

Every Uncharted game is more fun then this and it is not even close. Hell I even perfer Golden Abyss for my Vita over this game.

Message 7 of 34 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Jun 14, 2013

niner4life9 wrote:

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

Every Uncharted game is more fun then this and it is not even close. Hell I even perfer Golden Abyss for my Vita over this game.

I meant in terms of content. As in Uncharted and Jak and Daxter, Crash Bandicoot are much more light-hearted, while this game is much, much darker and more intense.

Message 8 of 34 (424 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Very hard game. Love the way they are telling the story. Amazing animations. Crazy enemy AI. Very scary sometimes.

Message 9 of 34 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Niner4life9 they didn't remove it because it was a bad opinion they removed it because there was a game spoiler which is restricted by the rules which are at the top of this forum.
Message 10 of 34 (412 Views)
0 Likes