First Son
4 posts

Re: What are your first impressions?

Jun 15, 2013

played for 3 hours. pressed start to go try multiplayer and go glitched.

so played for another 3 hours and 37% done the game

i thought this was a 20 hour game?

Message 21 of 34 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

^Depends on your pace.

Message 22 of 34 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jun 15, 2013
What's the multiplayer like? Things to look out for? I don't want to run into the multiplayer blind. Do people play different than SP?
Message 23 of 34 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
415 posts

Jun 15, 2013
The intro to the game is unbelievable. Such an emotional impact. Something I haven't seen in hardly any games. 2 hours in now and the game is amazing. Thank you Naughty Dog!

Can't wait for the next venture...
Currently Playing: Last of Us Remastered
Coming Soon: Destiny
Message 24 of 34 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
428 posts

Jun 15, 2013
Three hours in and 37%done. Do you just dash through the game?
TLOU Infected Signature photo infectedsignature2_zps03d0c45d.png
Message 25 of 34 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Jun 15, 2013

^Yep, glad I didn't bite and watch the intro before game release. I have never seen anything like that ever.

Intro brought in the feels.

dafeels

"If your choice is to save me over everybody else in the world then...ok. I trust you now and let’s live life.." ~TheVulcanSalute
Message 26 of 34 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Played a little bit of the singleplayer and have really enjoyed it and just played my first two online games which I am amazed by.

Captain_Mumps I gotta say people actually play the game like it should be played, they work as a team for the most part (at least in the room I was in) and don't run around like a chicken with its head cut off (which if you do you are pretty much screwed). If you do run or fire your weapon your position is given up on the radar and then if you don't get out of that area silently and quick you have a whole team surrounding you. 

here are some tips and things to look for that I got out of my first two games that I learned as I played.

1. stick with your team

2 try to collect supplies to create bombs and such as they come in handy in bad situations.

3 (I did this the whole first match) don't forget to buy upgrades during a match you can buy armor, and upgrade your guns along with buy a specific gun you have chosen to that given class if you have one.

hope this helps and I hope you enjoy the mp as much as I have been so far.

Message 27 of 34 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

GrimReaper11485 wrote:

Played a little bit of the singleplayer and have really enjoyed it and just played my first two online games which I am amazed by.

Captain_Mumps I gotta say people actually play the game like it should be played, they work as a team for the most part (at least in the room I was in) and don't run around like a chicken with its head cut off (which if you do you are pretty much screwed). If you do run or fire your weapon your position is given up on the radar and then if you don't get out of that area silently and quick you have a whole team surrounding you. 

here are some tips and things to look for that I got out of my first two games that I learned as I played.

1. stick with your team

2 try to collect supplies to create bombs and such as they come in handy in bad situations.

3 (I did this the whole first match) don't forget to buy upgrades during a match you can buy armor, and upgrade your guns along with buy a specific gun you have chosen to that given class if you have one.

hope this helps and I hope you enjoy the mp as much as I have been so far.

^ Man speaks the truth.

1. Sticking with your team is the way to go.

2. Collect as much so you can upgrade quickly during the match.

3. Use timing when trying to help down teammates/ when trying to finish off enemies. Everytime sumone is down either sumone will quickly come to help/ sumone will quickly come to kill. That's is live bait.

4. When Mission objectives pop up...it increases the pressure so bad, it's amazing.

5.<I'm still confused bout the custom loadouts lol.

"If your choice is to save me over everybody else in the world then...ok. I trust you now and let’s live life.." ~TheVulcanSalute
Message 28 of 34 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Thanks for the tips guys, I'm about to go try it out now.

Message 29 of 34 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jun 15, 2013
The Last of Us = GOAL (Game of a Lifetime)

Message 30 of 34 (134 Views)
0 Likes