Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 28 2013
By: airic82 Sackboy 549 posts

What do I do now?

23 replies 624 views Edited Jul 28, 2013
After finishing The Last of Us last night and having nearly 24 hours pass, I can't help but still have it permiating my thoughts. It's to the point that I'm just unsure what to do now. I want more, but not just another play through.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Games don't usually leave me this way.
- Eric

Message 1 of 24 (624 Views)
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Re: What do I do now?

Jul 28, 2013
Comic book "American dreams" About Ellie!
Message 2 of 24 (616 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
549 posts

Jul 28, 2013
True. I usually wait for the trade paperback collection of those things, though. :smileyhappy:
- Eric

Message 3 of 24 (607 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Jul 28, 2013

airic82 wrote:
True. I usually wait for the trade paperback collection of those things, though. :smileyhappy:

Best thing would be to either play the multiplayer. Or, start a new game but try things different. On parts where you sneaked try just avoiding everyone at all, or go guns blazing. This way the game stays different. Trust me, the game will do new awesome things if you just play a part differently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

- John F. Kennedy
Message 4 of 24 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Jul 28, 2013

Uncharted 2 left me feeling this way as well... that feeling of, well, what now... The moment the credits rolled I wanted to cry simply because it was over....

I know those feels...

Message 5 of 24 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Jul 29, 2013
Cry
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The worlds been hard on us…hard on him. Joel’s done some terrible things. He tells me that on this journey, you either hang on to your morals and die, or do whatever it takes to survive.”
— Ellie (The Last of Us)
Message 6 of 24 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Jul 29, 2013

Grab some Ben & Jerry's and cry your heart out. 

Works wonders. 

Actually, just let your thoughts stew for a while and hop into the MP later on. That's what I did.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 7 of 24 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
549 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013
I didn't have any physical tears, but I was quite emotional. The stewing is definitely occurring and I had some B&J tonight. :smileyhappy:
- Eric

Message 8 of 24 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Jul 29, 2013

Yeah! Me neither, no tears... 

Haha, but I hear you, just a little foogy eyed. 

Well, your already ahead of the game Eric. :smileywink:

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 9 of 24 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

Play it again, my friend. It is likely you missed at least some of Ellie's jokes, optional conversations or such. They alone are almost a reason to play it again...

Believe me, the feeling of first playthrough won't decrease if you play a second one, I've nearly played 7 times through and still thoroughly enjoy the gem... I meant game. It is the only campaign/single player game I've played this many times a little over a month while still liking it or having a reason to play it other than mere Trophies.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 10 of 24 (468 Views)
0 Likes