Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Re: What do I do now?

Aug 7, 2013
You get the platinum trophy. And hope Naughty Dog can somehow someway make a better game(if there will be a sequel)
Message 21 of 24 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Aug 7, 2013

TheLastLiquid wrote:
You get the platinum trophy. And hope Naughty Dog can somehow someway make a better game(if there will be a sequel)

People are so obsessed with The Last of Us that they don't trust Naughty Dog to make as great another IP (IP - "Intellectual Property" = A new game/franchise basically). :smileytongue:

But agreed, sequel would be awesome. It will be awesome anyway, since it's Naughty Dog-quality. But how awesome? That remains to be seen.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 22 of 24 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
561 posts

Aug 7, 2013

TheLastLiquid wrote:

I doubt "if" is even the question. It's making too much money and getting too much praise. Sony will want a sequel.

- Eric

Message 23 of 24 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Aug 8, 2013

Working on my fourth play through and I still feel this way about the ending.  It's a very well done, thought provoking conclusion to a fantastic game.  Hopefully, we'll all get to see what ND does with this IP.  I for one am very interested to see what they can do with this IP in the future.  And ND + PS4...can't wait to see those graphics.  Oh, and the multiplayer is, oh wait I never touched it.  Still enjoying the single player campaign too much.

Message 24 of 24 (70 Views)
0 Likes