Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Re: What if Sarah had survived?

[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2013

It will be almost the same...
how ever you change the roles,
there isn't much space left how to survive.
That is what this game does it really special,
you can buy this scenario because it's so realistic every other way would be already to unrealistic

"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Ellie: I've listen to your lie, and your story. And I can't take it anymore.
Message 11 of 17 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Aug 17, 2013

THEGREENSKEEPER wrote:

NoRoomForTheSane wrote:

After playing the game, I couldn't help but speculate on how different things might have been if Sarah had survived instead of Joel. What do you guys think? Based off what we caught of her personality in the beginning of the game, where do you think she would be when we skipped 20 years ahead? Not saying that should make a DLC for it or anything, although that would be awesome to play, it would be too big. Just thought it would make for some interesting speculation.

If Sarah was the main character instead of Joel, then the game would be like it was when playing as Ellie in the Winter imo..far as what Sarah would be like 20 years later? Just like Joel.

That's right...the OP did say, "...survived _instead_ of Joel."  I think 20 years later you would find Sarah in her 30s and Ellie in her teens and a _story_ you could write infinite ways.  Since even Joel said his "luck _would_ run out" they (Sarah and Ellie) would be lucky if both were still alive.  Sarah would be associated with Tommy's enclave almost certainly and our adventure would be all about how Tommy and Sarah survive.  Sarah would never meet up with Ellie.  Sarah's favorite would be "OMG" while Ellie would be sticking with the "F" word in its many so versatile ways.  I don't think Sarah would survive.

IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...

~{Ratsneve}~
Message 12 of 17 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Aug 18, 2013

I think Joel would still have been the same as he turned out. Joel is pretty good at taking care of himself and others.

Message 13 of 17 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2602 posts

Aug 18, 2013

TheLastLiquid wrote:
^ Just Why?

Lol :smileyvery-happy:

H-h-h-hey there kids, any room for a threesome? - David

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 14 of 17 (194 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Aug 18, 2013

Not an easy question to answer.  Losing her dad at that age along with what is happening in the world would be devastating.  She would have stayed with Tommy and that would be the better question is what changes would he have.  I don't think he would be so caught up in the resistance but who knows.  Very doubtful either end up in Boston so pretty much zero chance either meet Ellie.

Message 15 of 17 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Aug 21, 2013
The game would skip another 20 years and humanity would be saved, Ellie dead and Sarrah in her 40s
Message 16 of 17 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Aug 23, 2013
Considering Sarah's leg was broken/fractured. Tommy would have been defenseless, as he would have been carrying her. They most likely would have been killed. Good question OP. I will think about this some more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Man...I shot the hell outta that guy, huh? " - Ellie (The Last of Us)

Message 17 of 17 (125 Views)
0 Likes