Apr 17 2013
By: Cmdr_Firezone38 Sackboy 583 posts

What if.......

17 replies 242 views Edited Apr 17, 2013
The safezones are actually deathzones. The military is slowly whipping out humanity overtime because they feel there is no hope for the world. I don't know why but they remind me of the terminators to me on terminator salvation.

What do you guys think?
Message 1 of 18 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

Re: What if.......

Apr 17, 2013

Sounds pretty interesting. Maybe not right away, but half way through the story, perhaps?

Message 2 of 18 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Tumblr_lrjj4dDFQi1qjw75go2_250.gif

That'd be interesting,though that seems like a salty excuse.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 3 of 18 (215 Views)
Sackboy
583 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Haha, Hippo thanks for putting the Drake & Josh pic things. I loved that TV Show. Good times.
Message 4 of 18 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Apr 17, 2013
The reason I say this is from what I've read if you do anything wrong or even breath the military will kill you. I just find it very interesting.
Message 5 of 18 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Cmdr_Firezone38 wrote:
The reason I say this is from what I've read if you do anything wrong or even breath the military will kill you. I just find it very interesting.

I don't doubt the military in the game is bad, or somewhat so. It would make sense in the world of The Last of Us to have a severely dictatorial Military to combat the Infected, gangs, to divide rations and attempt to keep order. While it does work to an extent, there will come a time when all hell breaks loose and they will resort to mass killings and other atrocities.

Message 6 of 18 (208 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Cmdr_Firezone38 wrote:
Haha, Hippo thanks for putting the Drake & Josh pic things. I loved that TV Show. Good times.

tumblr_inline_mkz5sc9KbY1rzuu0t_large.gif

Drake and Josh for the win!!!

Anyways I wouldn't think the military would be like that though,in the first issue of The Last of Us about Ellie,it shows her going to the miltiary school and she's talking to a man about "Why don't you take me with you?" or something like that,and he's talking about how he has a family already and say's he can't and she than says "you mean you won't" and I'm pretty sure that was a military man,I don't think he'd do something to hurt his family or Ellie,though it could be like those movies where there's always that one good guy in the miltiary who tries to change the people but gets killed in the end.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Message 7 of 18 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Look at the world of today. There is always someone behind ever thing that happens. Maybe the leaders of the military are planning something important and that is why they keep things so tite and strict. If someone started peeking around they would find things the military doesn't want them to find.
Message 8 of 18 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Cmdr_Firezone38 wrote:
Look at the world of today. There is always someone behind ever thing that happens. Maybe the leaders of the military are planning something important and that is why they keep things so tite and strict. If someone started peeking around they would find things the military doesn't want them to find.

inb4weskerisbehindallofthis

Message 9 of 18 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Like Woodbury from Walking dead 

Message 10 of 18 (163 Views)
0 Likes