Apr 19 2013
By: MikeBoyz3569 Uncharted Territory 1582 posts

What's your plan for TLOU weekend?

[ Edited ]
30 replies 265 views Edited Apr 19, 2013
Today, me and my friends were talking about TLOU, and we started discussing on what we are doing that weekend. June 14th is regents, but since I took it last year, I don't have to go to school, so I guess I'm going to midnight release. Then from there I plan to play it all day until Sat. where I am going to go see Man of Steel. Seems pretty solid to me, out of curiosity, what are your plans for the weekend of June 14th?
[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 1 of 31 (265 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Re: What's your plan for TLOU weekend?

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

I'm requesting one week vacation from work. I did the same thing for the past 4 years with RE5, MW2, MW3, RE6, and now TLOU. I'll be aiming to platinum the game quick while I have nothing else to do. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 31 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Midnight release(first one) then play it all night and the next day. Really enjoy and soak in all the goodness that will be. I will NOT be seeing TMoS. The Last of Us will be far too special and too involving to do anything else.

Message 3 of 31 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Apr 19, 2013

EDSTA713 wrote:

I'm requesting one week vacation from work. I did the same thing for the past 4 years with RE5, MW2, MW3, RE6, and now TLOU. I'll be aiming to platinum the game quick while I have nothing else to do. 

I wish I had friends like you in real life.

op - My plan involves 72 hours of coffee, mountain dew, junk food, recording, and no sunlight.

Message 4 of 31 (241 Views)
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Apr 19, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

op - My plan involves 72 hours of coffee, mountain dew, junk food, recording, and no sunlight.

Not sure what you meant by that comment. 

Message 5 of 31 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Immediately after school I'll go watch Man of Steel, then buy, play, and enjoy The Last of Us and vacations!

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
Message 6 of 31 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Apr 19, 2013

EDSTA713 wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

Apologies if it seemed sarcastic Smiley LOL

I meant exactly what it read, you're dedicated to the game, and I think that's badas.s. I don't actually know any true gamers in real life, let alone gamers taking time off of work for great games like this.

Message 7 of 31 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

Sadly i'm going to play The last of us all day and night long when it comes out.

or maybe that's not sadly .. and that's so awesome!!! Woohooo!

cookieter!.jpg

Message 8 of 31 (215 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Apr 19, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

Apologies if it seemed sarcastic Smiley LOL

I meant exactly what it read, you're dedicated to the game, and I think that's badas.s. I don't actually know any true gamers in real life, let alone gamers taking time off of work for great games like this.

Oh ok, lol. I wasn't sure. Yeah, I don't usually take time off for any game. It's has to be a game I really like. Good call on the Mountain Dew. Code Red or regular?

Message 9 of 31 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Grabbing my copy early. And playing it until I pass out. I just finished my last two exams today so I'm free till September.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 10 of 31 (205 Views)
0 Likes