Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
870 posts
 

Re: What to expect at E3! :)

May 27, 2013
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing a next gen RE. I love them all. Smiley Happy I do think its way too soon though.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 63 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/24/2013
Offline
317 posts
 

Re: What to expect at E3! :)

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

burriizy wrote:
There's a rumor e3 might reveal resident evil 7. I doubt they have another coming up soon. Playing re6 < Watching paint dry

Are you talking about "The Evil Within"?

 

I know it's not RE7 but it's from the makers of RE series and Bethesda. That, I'm interested in. I heard it's not gonna be the action type RE, but a goin back to its roots barebone horror game.

"If your choice is to save me over everybody else in the world then...ok. I trust you now and let’s live life.." ~TheVulcanSalute
Message 12 of 63 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/07/2012
Offline
172 posts
 

Re: What to expect at E3! :)

May 27, 2013
Prince of Persia was my favorite franchise but they seem to have abandoned it ):
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 63 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/02/2012
Offline
391 posts
 

Re: What to expect at E3! :)

May 27, 2013
I ver Naughty Dog id working on The Order: 1886
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
Message 14 of 63 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
3508 posts
 

Re: What to expect at E3! :)

May 27, 2013

rickyEfs_97 wrote:
I ver Naughty Dog id working on The Order: 1886

I saw it was rumored to be Guerilla Games' second ps4 title, but other than the name, I have no idea what it is about, still hope Naughty Dog just goes on with Uncharted 4 though...

Message 15 of 63 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/17/2013
Offline
498 posts
 

Re: What to expect at E3! :)

May 27, 2013
Nah I saw a picture on twitter about re7..

But I did hear about the evil within! That trailer was siiick! I want a gameplay trailer of that asap. True survival horror ^^
Message 16 of 63 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
3508 posts
 

Re: What to expect at E3! :)

May 27, 2013

joelio13 wrote:
Prince of Persia was my favorite franchise but they seem to have abandoned it ):

yeah, the last game was in 2010 which was the forgotten sands, not really a great game, but it was still fun to play, the thing it did right though was the difficulty, I loved the Prince of Persia reboot from 2008, the one with Elika, but the game was way to easy, that was the only problem I had with it, I really want a sequel to that one (spoiler incoming about that game)

 

Spoiler
the ending was very open, Elika left to find her people and fight Ahriman, and the Prince just was left behind, I hope for a next game he chases her and finds her and joins to finish that Naughty God once and for all Smiley Tongue

 

Message 17 of 63 (159 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/14/2013
Offline
107 posts
 

Re: What to expect at E3! :)

May 27, 2013

Bend has to be working on another uncharted. I don't think there is any way ND would have wanted to make a fourth one themselves, as they all got pretty board the 3rd time around. Plus another uncharted wouldn't fit in with the natural progression they've been talking about with TLOU in terms of realism/groundedness. 

 

At E3, I would expect one of 3 announcments from Bend:

 

1.) New Uncharted coming to PS4

 

2.) New Uncharted coming to Vita

 

3.) New Uncharted coming to Vita + PS3

 

Number 3 is not out of the question. Fun fact: Golden Abyss was developed on PS3 and ported to Vita due to hardware not being finalized until very far in the development cycle. These guys know how to make a PS3 game. Sony still wants to sell as many PS3s this holiday as they can. GT6 is coming, so I don't see why they couldn't put out an uncharted for PS3 and Vita with cross-compatiblity and stuff. It would also prepare Bend for a PS4 follow up. 

 

I'm also exited to see what SSM is doing, and if I can actually afford a PS4. 

Message 18 of 63 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
3508 posts
 

Re: What to expect at E3! :)

May 27, 2013

BO2TLOU wrote:

Bend has to be working on another uncharted. I don't think there is any way ND would have wanted to make a fourth one themselves, as they all got pretty board the 3rd time around. Plus another uncharted wouldn't fit in with the natural progression they've been talking about with TLOU in terms of realism/groundedness. 

 

At E3, I would expect one of 3 announcments from Bend:

 

1.) New Uncharted coming to PS4

 

2.) New Uncharted coming to Vita

 

3.) New Uncharted coming to Vita + PS3

 

Number 3 is not out of the question. Fun fact: Golden Abyss was developed on PS3 and ported to Vita due to hardware not being finalized until very far in the development cycle. These guys know how to make a PS3 game. Sony still wants to sell as many PS3s this holiday as they can. GT6 is coming, so I don't see why they couldn't put out an uncharted for PS3 and Vita with cross-compatiblity and stuff. It would also prepare Bend for a PS4 follow up. 

 

I'm also exited to see what SSM is doing, and if I can actually afford a PS4. 


I certainly hope not, Uncharted Golden Abyss was pretty uninspiring, I haven't played it, but I heard it's not even close to a Naughty Dog game, and Naughty Dog said they would keep making Uncharted games as long as we wanted them, and we want them! Smiley Tongue

 

that said, what you say is very plausible, but I just don't want to believe it Smiley Wink

Message 19 of 63 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
11442 posts
 

Re: What to expect at E3! :)

May 27, 2013
^I'd say Golden Abyss is better than UDF

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 20 of 63 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes