2841 posts

Re: What to expect at E3! :)

May 27, 2013

thefisrtofus wrote:
^^
Man if I knew I would posted the link.
Been tracking the game since announced.
U tend to loose track of things.

do you mean that interview about the technical details of The Last of Us? where the ND employee says: '...and now that the Uncharted series is over...'

it's in one the threads around here somewhere, but I seriously hope that person is either messing with us or just used the wrong words to describe it :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 63 (153 Views)
Fender Bender
2595 posts

May 27, 2013

Remember, Nintendo cancelled their E3 conference. :smileysurprised:

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 63 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1563 posts

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013
^Yeah, they're doing nintendo direct.

@Matt: I will never support them.
[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 63 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
480 posts

May 27, 2013
Yeah matthjis
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 63 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2595 posts

May 27, 2013

I hope Nintendo shows off a new Metroid and a 3D Mario soon.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 63 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
405 posts

May 27, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

I think we can expect to see a whole lot of nothing about The Last of Us at E3.:smileyvery-happy:

don't be so negative, InFamous 2 released right after E3, just like The Last of Us, so Sony showed a launch trailer for infamous 2 at their press conference, I expect them to do the same with The Last of Us, they will probably talk about how they still support the ps3 and blabla with The Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls (which I expect to see something about too at E3) and Gran Turismo 6 (ps3 or ps4 gameplay, I don't know, I don't really get it...), and then after that they continue with the vita and ps4 :smileyhappy:

I was surprised btw that Quantic Dream is not a Sony Studio, as far as I know they only make games for playstation, and I heard they have a ps4 title in the works too, I'm dissapointed Insomniac left and joined EA, that means no more exclusives for the playstation from them, do you guys know any other studio's that are not really Sony studios, but still working on playstation exclusives?

that reminds me btw of Rockstar, many years ago they showed a logo for a game called agent, it was a playstation exclusive, but we haven't heard anything of it ever since, probably won't in the future also...

From the old description of Agent I really hoped it became a game but then it went into the corner of games that had were found but never made.  I hope R* still makes it, their games are top quality and the game sounds fun to me anyway.

photo tloumpreveal_zpse1518e02.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 63 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13258 posts

May 27, 2013

i'm gonna go a little off topic here probably.. Because E3 has me really hyped for a number of things. Not all Sony.

If Nintendo show off a new Mario Kart I'm going to feel like a moron for trading my Wii-U.

We may be missing one on the Sony front. Quantic Dream will certainly be there, They have Beyond coming out later this year and they are also working on a PS4 title

Couldn't give two craps what Microsoft do.. They lost me already. Even if they have awesome games coming... There is just too much wrong with the feature set, what the console does and so on to even justify it as a free gift. If someone bought me that I'd go and sell it immediately. Wouldn't even want it for the grand price of FREE.

Sony probably do need to throw out some awesome stuff though. People who don't care for the crap Microsoft are doing will still blindly choose it if it's just about games and there is no way Microsoft don't have some good stuff coming. The war is probably over, but the battle for winning over minorities isn't over, why stop at the majority. Go for the fullest market share possible.

Despite not being a Wii-U owner anymore, I want to see Nintendo succeed, I want to see new Zelda titles which will shift the console, new Mario Kart will shift it also, and also some interesting new IPs would probably help. Mario isn't cutting it anymore as a basic 2D platformer, we moved on years ago. They need something to attract masses.

I want to see Sony succeed also.. We need the two main Sony titles of the PS3 era to be heavily showcased at E3, The Last of Us and Beyond, we need some new PS4 games to be pushed, they unfortunately should shove Infamous down our throats, not my cup of tea but others like it so.. Whatever, same goes for Killzone, but that actually does look good even though I'm not a fan I'd buy it simply to see the advances in hardware, seems that would be the right game to buy to see how far we've come.

We need Uncharted 4 announced at E3., ND need to fix the Uncharted series after Uncharted 3 and we'd all welcome it back I assume, I'm overly critical at times. even though it was a mess of a video game, one mistake in a catalogue of great titles is to be expected, nothing is ever perfect.

Finally Sony need some new IPs that push boundaries, I'm buying Knack.. But It's certainly not going to push any graphical advances. We need more games that show off capabilities.

As much as I want Driveclub and it being the main game I'm looking forward to.. I don't expect them to push it at all. We need more stuff that sells consoles. So far I haven't seen one game on the PS4 that looks like it will shift consoles to the masses. But when your alternative is the XBOX One.. Maybe you don't even need a console selling game when the alternative is self destructing itself.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 63 (111 Views)
Sackboy
405 posts

May 27, 2013

Nintendo needs to make a Donkey Kong  the 64 games was ubers of fun

photo tloumpreveal_zpse1518e02.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 63 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

May 27, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 63 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

May 27, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

i'm gonna go a little off topic here probably.. Because E3 has me really hyped for a number of things. Not all Sony.

If Nintendo show off a new Mario Kart I'm going to feel like a moron for trading my Wii-U.

We may be missing one on the Sony front. Quantic Dream will certainly be there, They have Beyond coming out later this year and they are also working on a PS4 title

Couldn't give two craps what Microsoft do.. They lost me already. Even if they have awesome games coming... There is just too much wrong with the feature set, what the console does and so on to even justify it as a free gift. If someone bought me that I'd go and sell it immediately. Wouldn't even want it for the grand price of FREE.

Sony probably do need to throw out some awesome stuff though. People who don't care for the crap Microsoft are doing will still blindly choose it if it's just about games and there is no way Microsoft don't have some good stuff coming. The war is probably over, but the battle for winning over minorities isn't over, why stop at the majority. Go for the fullest market share possible.

Despite not being a Wii-U owner anymore, I want to see Nintendo succeed, I want to see new Zelda titles which will shift the console, new Mario Kart will shift it also, and also some interesting new IPs would probably help. Mario isn't cutting it anymore as a basic 2D platformer, we moved on years ago. They need something to attract masses.

I want to see Sony succeed also.. We need the two main Sony titles of the PS3 era to be heavily showcased at E3, The Last of Us and Beyond, we need some new PS4 games to be pushed, they unfortunately should shove Infamous down our throats, not my cup of tea but others like it so.. Whatever, same goes for Killzone, but that actually does look good even though I'm not a fan I'd buy it simply to see the advances in hardware, seems that would be the right game to buy to see how far we've come.

We need Uncharted 4 announced at E3., ND need to fix the Uncharted series after Uncharted 3 and we'd all welcome it back I assume, I'm overly critical at times. even though it was a mess of a video game, one mistake in a catalogue of great titles is to be expected, nothing is ever perfect.

Finally Sony need some new IPs that push boundaries, I'm buying Knack.. But It's certainly not going to push any graphical advances. We need more games that show off capabilities.

As much as I want Driveclub and it being the main game I'm looking forward to.. I don't expect them to push it at all. We need more stuff that sells consoles. So far I haven't seen one game on the PS4 that looks like it will shift consoles to the masses. But when your alternative is the XBOX One.. Maybe you don't even need a console selling game when the alternative is self destructing itself.

personally, I love infamous, I love the story, the gameplay, the open world, the characters, anyway, I agree that it's not everyone's cup of tea, and Sony need that one very awesome game everyone likes on the ps4 as fast as possible, and I think Uncharted 4 has to be that game.

but considering Naughty Dog is split into 2 teams and the second team isn't their best, and they have to work on new hardware, a launch title is impossible, than we will have a rushed game, but it must be out a year later for sure without a doubt, Naughty Dog did say they were prepared for the ps4, because they didn't want such a bad launch like with the ps3 where they had a real struggle with the new hardware in the beginning, so I think that they are prepared, and that 3 years should be enough to deliver a great game again!

and about Quantic Dream, they do only make playstation titles, but they aren't one of Sony's studios, which surprised me, I am wondering to what this ps4 game can be they are working on, I don't suspect another heavily focused on story game, becasue they need to hire great actors again and I think it will be a little bit on the expensive side for Sony, my best guess is that they are going for a Ratchet and Clank kinda game, a game that is more 'gamey' than their other titles, and tries to deliver a beautiful story without using real humans, but just voice actors again, this way they still do what they do best, but they don't need those expensive actors, but like I said, it's just a guess :smileyhappy:

are there any other developers/publishers who make exclusives for playstation? I know there is final fantasy game coming, they announced that at the playstation meeting, I have no idea if it's exclusive thouh, and it's also not really my cup of tea, but many people do enjoy it, so it would be great, I don't know who else can be making exclusives for ps4, do you have any ideas?

I have a Wii, but I only play Zelda on it, haven't bhought skyward sword yet, even though I really enjoy Zelda games, I hope for the Wii U that a Zelda game is coming, but I won't buy the system anytime soon just for that :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 63 (84 Views)
0 Likes