Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Re: When will it release?

Oct 15, 2013
Seriously, calm the hell down everybody. Expecting the dlc at 3 in the morning... give me a break.
When SONY choses to update the store and include the dlc it will be there. ND has nothing to do with this part. Blaming them is like blaming the stocker at a retail store, when corporate hasn't sent them the truck with the items yet.
Message 11 of 17 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Oct 15, 2013
naughty dog shouldn't state a release date if they cannot guarantee that people can have it on that day, it is now 23:15 GMT and still no dlc, friday is the 20th.....not 15th as stated, they take your money and disappoint customers, great business model! Blaming sony is a weak excuse for their failure to deliver.
Message 12 of 17 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1641 posts

Oct 15, 2013

DjHimself wrote:
naughty dog shouldn't state a release date if they cannot guarantee that people can have it on that day, it is now 23:15 GMT and still no dlc, friday is the 20th.....not 15th as stated, they take your money and disappoint customers, great business model! Blaming sony is a weak excuse for their failure to deliver.

The last I checked, it's Playstation Network, not 'Naughty Dog Network." ND can't do jack all about SONY not updating their stores. Like I said before, North American regions have already been updated, but for people who are outside of Canada, and the USA, they will most likely be getting the DLC Friday, because that's when the store updates.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 13 of 17 (88 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1332 posts

Oct 15, 2013

hey dj where do you live if your not in north america where its up. boot the game and go to extras its there on the ingame store . if your not in NA then the EU only gets it tomorrow as Naughty Dog has already stated do you not read Eurogamer

Message 14 of 17 (79 Views)
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Oct 15, 2013
no i dont read eurogamer, i read naughty dogs own site which clearly states 15th.
if there is any problem with psn rolling it out they should state "from 15th in certain regions." maybe the guys at naughty dog shouldn't pass the buck n blame sony for their advert on their site having the incorrect information. maybe if naughty dog actually made things clear to their customers we wouldn't be so **bleep** off! I'm in the UK, it's now 16th october, patch has arrived and dlc '!' on game screen but no downloads available. The patch has also rolled back some of my gameplay on an ingame mission event..
My whole point is ND do not place misleading information on your website, makes you look amateur and disappoints your customers. so when the next dlc comes in dec/jan i suppose we can expect it here in Feb? lmfao
Message 15 of 17 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Oct 16, 2013

DjHimself wrote:
no i dont read eurogamer, i read naughty dogs own site which clearly states 15th.
if there is any problem with psn rolling it out they should state "from 15th in certain regions." maybe the guys at naughty dog shouldn't pass the buck n blame sony for their advert on their site having the incorrect information. maybe if naughty dog actually made things clear to their customers we wouldn't be so **bleep** off! I'm in the UK, it's now 16th october, patch has arrived and dlc '!' on game screen but no downloads available. The patch has also rolled back some of my gameplay on an ingame mission event..
My whole point is ND do not place misleading information on your website, makes you look amateur and disappoints your customers. so when the next dlc comes in dec/jan i suppose we can expect it here in Feb? lmfao

man guy, they annouced this DLC for US 9.15 and for EU 9.16...

Yes i know i have to wait also : < 

don't get it why there need a difference but it so.

"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Ellie: I've listen to your lie, and your story. And I can't take it anymore.
Message 16 of 17 (55 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Oct 16, 2013
There is a difference because, and only because, of when the PSN Store updates. This is Sony's decision, and only their's, regardless if a certain someone wants to blame a software developer...
Message 17 of 17 (47 Views)
0 Likes