Jun 04 2013
By: CozMick Sackboy 476 posts

Where are the infected?

4 replies 186 views Edited Jun 4, 2013

I must admit the trailer for the multiplayer is pretty **bleep** sweet, I was sceptical after the leaked footage but Naughty Dog look to be onto a winner, however....

How on earth did Naughty Dog decide to omit the infected from the multiplayer?

It makes no freaking sense! 

A game about surviving humanity and the infected, yet the latter is nowhere to be seen :/

Message 1 of 5 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Re: Where are the infected?

Jun 4, 2013

According to videogamer the Infected are indeed in the MP: http://www.videogamer.com/ps3/the_last_of_us/features/article/the_last_of_us_multiplayer_hands-on.ht...

"members of your posse can suffer from sickness or get mauled by a pack of infected between matches."

Pretty sure this is trustworthy,hope people can stop complaning now.

Message 2 of 5 (171 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1027 posts

Jun 4, 2013
"between matches"
That isnt what we're looking for, thats just a static image that lowers your clans number. We want actual infected in the MP matches.
Message 3 of 5 (162 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Jun 4, 2013

TripleKiIl wrote:

According to videogamer the Infected are indeed in the MP: http://www.videogamer.com/ps3/the_last_of_us/features/article/the_last_of_us_multiplayer_hands-on.ht...

"members of your posse can suffer from sickness or get mauled by a pack of infected between matches."

Pretty sure this is trustworthy,hope people can stop complaning now.

They're talking about text based clan management. Not in multiplayer maps.

But I still think we haven't see everything MP has to offer. A survival mode with infected just makes sense

And split screen could still happen. I checked the Uncharted 3 box,1 player offline, 2-6 network players. Same like TLOU and U3 had split screen

Message 4 of 5 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1027 posts

Jun 4, 2013

cvbxsta wrote:

A survival mode with infected just makes sense

We've also been asking for one since day one. If it isnt in the game, ND better not pretend they dont get why we're angry. We've made what we really want to see in the game very clear from the begining.

Message 5 of 5 (131 Views)
0 Likes