Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 24 2014
By: farmerguy95 Lombax Warrior 91 posts

Where can I find a Last of Us Bag/Backpack?

3 replies 2305 views Edited Mar 24, 2014

So I'm in love with TLoU (aren't we all?) and I've been looking through tons of mechandise for it, and although I want it all, that isn't possible. The thing that's caught my eye though is a messenger bag over at welovefine.com. Although its cool and all, theres a couple of drawbacks

1) if you take notice, its the same exact bag that is used for every other "brand" which is in itself alright, but I'd much rather have something more "last of us"-ier

2) Fireflies are cool and all, but, I don't want to be their messenger. I'd rather just have the B&W joel and ellie bust pic that says The Last of Us. Thats just my personal preference.

So as I've said, I've scoured the internet looking for something more to my liking and have found nearly nothing. I was hoping someone on here could point me in another direction. thanks! :smileyhappy:

Also I'm not against like a Joel style backpack, I just said messenger bag because thats what caught my eye.

Message 1 of 4 (2,305 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Where can I find a Last of Us Bag/Backpack?

Mar 24, 2014

yeah ive been looking for something like this too. unfortunatley i havent seen any :smileysad:. i think the only way to get one is just do a custom job, probably at action Ts. they have done custom for me before. hopefuly this helped :smileyhappy:.

Message 2 of 4 (2,289 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2014

I've never even heard of them so I'll check 'em out. Thanks! :smileyhappy:

are you talking about action T's in wellard ON? Because I'm way over in California so they're probably out of the question lol

Message 3 of 4 (2,269 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Mar 24, 2014

http://www.amazon.com/Vintage-Leather-Military-Rucksack-Backpack/dp/B00COGHVHI/ref=pd_sim_sbs_a_4 I came across this on amazon if you and anybody else wants to check them out. They're not 100% replicas of joel's bag but a few are similar to his. Now with an iron on decal or a stitched on patch, this might be just what I'm looking for

Message 4 of 4 (2,263 Views)
0 Likes