Wastelander
837 posts

Re: Where does The Last of Us rank for this generation?

Jun 24, 2013

I don't understand people's love for God Of War. It's nothing but button smashing for 7 hours and watch an hour of cutscenes. You can't even control the camera. There are some puzzles here and there to break down the button smashing, but they don't last very long, and they are not hard to figure out. I can't believe I wasted 30$ for an eight hour game.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 92 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jun 24, 2013
I accept opinions bro. I accept you have one. I dont care if TLOU is your favorite game. This isnt about. Never was. But it is completely and utterly wrong if you believe that gameplay alone isnt what makes a game. That is a fact. Not opinion.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 92 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10807 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Im sure it was crap on the PS3, so Im not surprised I havent seen it mentioned. With that said, Far Cry 3 was amazing on PC. BF3 was too, but to a lesser extent and i know that was crap on PS3.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 92 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Thanks HorrorGod. CoD4 is what made the CoD series what it is today. It was the first game of this generation to actually floor me and left me with my mouth on the floor. That's when the campaign was fresh, and was actually incredible. The MP was balanced and every map was amazing. It's the best COD IMO.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 92 (231 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Jun 24, 2013
JRangler and Sten: you guys had me dying for like the first two or three pages. Also, if you don't think RDR is worthy of a top five list then something is wrong with you. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 92 (227 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Jun 24, 2013
@Phaze I'm a huge GOW fan, but I can see why you think that. GOW3 and Ascension were easily the weakest of the series, and were the only two GOW games of this generation. That said, they were great games, but they lacked the life that GOW I and II had. They were just far superior games. I still love the GOW series though.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 92 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Jun 24, 2013

The Last of Us is very boring and one of the very worst games I have had the misfortune to play. 

I love video games, not interactive movies with B movie level writing. I do not like your semi-realistic looking graphics, grittiness, serious tone, crummy QTEs and unfun insipid, uninspired, uncreative western everything. This represents most everything I loathe with modern gen "gaming". 

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 92 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
428 posts

Jun 24, 2013

plaZeHD7 wrote:

I don't understand people's love for God Of War. It's nothing but button smashing for 7 hours and watch an hour of cutscenes. You can't even control the camera. There are some puzzles here and there to break down the button smashing, but they don't last very long, and they are not hard to figure out. I can't believe I wasted 30$ for an eight hour game.

You going to be begging for these days when you start paying $70 for 8 hour PS4 games

TLOU Infected Signature photo infectedsignature2_zps03d0c45d.png
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 92 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Jun 24, 2013
@neuropunk: Lol. Why are on you the official forums posting about the game that you had the terrible misfortune of playing? That makes no sense. I know I wouldn't waste my time on a game that I "apparently" didn't like.
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 92 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Jun 24, 2013
@ Hoodlum - because I hate the modern gen video game industry and I do not know where else to go to protest and stand up against these horrible atrocities.

What better sites to post hatred about it than here?

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 92 (201 Views)
0 Likes