Sep 01 2013
By: tomtix Lombax Warrior 165 posts

Where's the Last of us DLC?

[ Edited ]
72 replies 11569 views Edited Sep 6, 2013

I thought Naughty Dog were to deliver something at PAX this weekend and it's Spetember and not August, where is it?

Edited English, becuase the original made myself... less surperior.

The call for a companion in a post-apocalypse is needed in order to survive and die together with.
Message 1 of 73 (11,569 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 1, 2013
They promised to provide information in August, but this did not happen, I don't understand why.
Message 2 of 73 (11,539 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Sep 1, 2013
Guys there came out a patch with a *free* MP-Mode..
Don't know why some cry's around here.
There is a reason why we get something for free.
Just wait a bit more and we will get some info's.
"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Ellie: I've listen to your lie, and your story. And I can't take it anymore.
Message 3 of 73 (11,524 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Sep 1, 2013

kleen_nexi wrote:
Guys there came out a patch with a *free* MP-Mode..
Don't know why some cry's around here.
There is a reason why we get something for free.
Just wait a bit more and we will get some info's.

I meant story DLC actually, I don't even care about multiplayer in this game.

Message 4 of 73 (11,511 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Sep 1, 2013
i don't care about the MP too. And I waiting so badly for the SP dlc too, but there is a reason for the free MP mode even you don't play it.

keep in mind - this is naughty dogs first ever released single player dlc... give them a bit more time. or do you want a dlc w/o cut scenes voice acting and and and ?
"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Message 5 of 73 (11,502 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Sep 1, 2013

They said they would make an announcement in august. They didn't. That's the point, but I love their games so I am patient and I hope the dlc will rock. 

TLOU Ellie Signature photo Snowysignature2_zps1e7a159e.png
Message 6 of 73 (11,488 Views)
Lombax Warrior
77 posts

Sep 1, 2013

There is no way that DLC won't rock!

Message 7 of 73 (11,465 Views)
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Sep 1, 2013

kleen_nexi wrote:
i don't care about the MP too. And I waiting so badly for the SP dlc too, but there is a reason for the free MP mode even you don't play it.

keep in mind - this is naughty dogs first ever released single player dlc... give them a bit more time. or do you want a dlc w/o cut scenes voice acting and and and ?

I guess, but I expect a litle info. Something to say "A SP DLC featuring Joel and Ellie's missing chapter between WINTER AND Spring expanding the storyline with a dog expected to be in the PSN stores in December 2nd".

I'm fine with that date but I just want to know a simple hint of the SP DLC, and I'll give them all the time in the world to make the DLC better and improved.

The call for a companion in a post-apocalypse is needed in order to survive and die together with.
Message 8 of 73 (11,419 Views)
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Sep 1, 2013
Yeah tomtix
i agree you here i fell the same - i really need a hint too. Just wanted to say, more or less that i wish Naughty dog take some time to make a f??k epic dlc u know what i mean...

I even would wait til next year - BUT - only if the story continues from joel and ellie ^^; ah **bleep**.. ^^

❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Message 9 of 73 (11,395 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Sep 1, 2013

kleen_nexi wrote:
Yeah tomtix
i agree you here i fell the same - i really need a hint too. Just wanted to say, more or less that i wish Naughty dog take some time to make a f??k epic dlc u know what i mean...

I even would wait til next year - BUT - only if the story continues from joel and ellie ^^; ah **bleep**.. ^^

Gotta agree with that, if the DLC features Ellie and Joel. I'll wait a year for it.
That's said, ND did say they orginally were to place a dog on their journey but the timing was short and they had to scrap it away as it was too complicated and more time-consuming to put a dog in. Perhaps they're actually gonna fit this right into the DLC as a simple-missing story between WINTER or SPIRNG.

Message 10 of 73 (11,388 Views)
0 Likes