Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 2, 2013

Gossie97 wrote:
The dog was confirmed a "scrapped idea" at last weeks PAX Prime. They were going to have it be a 3rd AI character, but they said it felt "awkward to have the dog stealth with you."

Anyway, what about Ish's story? Interesting journal entries from the sewer? Remember those?

I'm interested but it doesn't appeal too much to me and I hate the name 'Ish' anyway.
Besides, Ish either died or escaped.

There's no point playing a dlc where we know the end of the sewers' fate and there's no point looking on after Ish's escape as that's like the same as continuing Joel's and Ellie's story or filling in the blanks between their seasons.

The call for a companion in a post-apocalypse is needed in order to survive and die together with.
Message 21 of 73 (1,182 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

Guys, don't get me wrong but The Last of Us, is about Joel&Ellie. ND said, that the first of all they created two characters - Joel and Ellie, and only after that they created the world The Last of Us , and cordyceps epidemic, infected, Fireflies and other.

Message 22 of 73 (1,165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 2, 2013
They said "Joel and Ellie's story is complete. We (ND) told the story we wanted to tell." My prediction for DLC? Bill and Joel for one DLC, then a Hoard moad multiplayer, and then more maps.
Message 23 of 73 (1,141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 2, 2013
How about Henry and Sam?
Message 24 of 73 (1,141 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Sep 2, 2013

Gossie97 wrote:
They said "Joel and Ellie's story is complete. We (ND) told the story we wanted to tell." My prediction for DLC? Bill and Joel for one DLC, then a Hoard moad multiplayer, and then more maps.

Neil (think it's him) mentioned that his statement is misunderstood, they told the story they wanted to tell but that doesn't mean it could be the end for furthermore into their lives.  He said it's up there in the air, to be considered.

The call for a companion in a post-apocalypse is needed in order to survive and die together with.
Message 25 of 73 (1,088 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Sep 2, 2013
Exact they said the story about the firefly's and the cure is finished ... not the story about Joel and Ellie.
"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Ellie: I've listen to your lie, and your story. And I can't take it anymore.
Message 26 of 73 (1,084 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 2, 2013
OHHHHH RIGHT. I remember that. I'm hoping for a sequel as soon as possible, but not too soon (to the point of nothing new.) I hope DLC brings a new, yet known experience. Classic TLOU. Maybe search some buildings, meet new people, nothing special, just interesting new content! Make it happen you Naughty little Dogs.
Message 27 of 73 (1,050 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 3, 2013

The patch 1.03 included Interagation; That was the DLC (which was free). The DLC that requires payment however is in development. I am not in a rush to see the new DLC because the longer we wait the better quality we'll see!

Message 28 of 73 (850 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Sep 3, 2013

JUST1C3_S1NATRA wrote:

The patch 1.03 included Interagation; That was the DLC (which was free). The DLC that requires payment however is in development. I am not in a rush to see the new DLC because the longer we wait the better quality we'll see!

I'll drink to that, I can wait longer. I'm just feeling screwed (was) when Neil, the creative director who said there's surely to be some news of some kind on the DLC. Only good thing is that there might be an issue in the aspec of the SP DLC and that means better quality when the developers work further more than leaving the complete dlc while they'll fix the issue.

Message 29 of 73 (842 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Sep 3, 2013

i am dissapointed they did not make an annoncment like they said they were going to, not even any hints. but i can wait i waited for like 3 years for the game to come out so i can wait for the dlc.

Message 30 of 73 (782 Views)
0 Likes