Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/16/2013
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 3, 2013
the waiting will be rewarded just a bit more time for ND and we will all happy.
"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

Status:
❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Ellie: I've listen to your lie, and your story. And I can't take it anymore.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 73 (881 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/13/2010
Offline
165 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2013

kleen_nexi wrote:
the waiting will be rewarded just a bit more time for ND and we will all happy.

Defintely, I've been waiting since the trailer with that horrible Ellen Paige ellie version in. I had a massive feel that this is the best game to comprehend and it delivered more than I've would expected. 

 

I'm proud to say that this game is the first to reach my game of the genearation list which was never used for storage. Would da been Mass effect but they did the ending poorly but well composed as well as not enchancing what we supposed to expect in the ending mission of ME3. (Sorry, going off-track. I tend to do that)

 

The call for a companion in a post-apocalypse is needed in order to survive and die together with.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 73 (837 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/16/2013
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 3, 2013
Man say it how it is.
This game hit us critical 10 points over death.
This is the best game i/we played.
"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

Status:
❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Ellie: I've listen to your lie, and your story. And I can't take it anymore.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 73 (830 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/20/2013
Offline
1334 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 3, 2013
I bet they won't disappoint :]
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 73 (789 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 10/22/2003
Offline
25300 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 3, 2013

JUST1C3_S1NATRA wrote:

The patch 1.03 included Interagation; That was the DLC (which was free). The DLC that requires payment however is in development. I am not in a rush to see the new DLC because the longer we wait the better quality we'll see!


I don't need them to rush in delivering the DLC but when they tell me and every game site/blog/podcast in the world that DLC "information" will be coming at PAX then i expect that information. I am not wrong for being upset with them for not giving us that information nor is anyone else who feels let down by the exclusion of that information.

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. :smileytongue:

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 73 (768 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/08/2013
Offline
141 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 4, 2013
 
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 73 (719 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/08/2013
Offline
141 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 4, 2013

tomtix wrote:

kleen_nexi wrote:
the waiting will be rewarded just a bit more time for ND and we will all happy.

Defintely, I've been waiting since the trailer with that horrible Ellen Paige ellie version in. I had a massive feel that this is the best game to comprehend and it delivered more than I've would expected. 

 

I'm proud to say that this game is the first to reach my game of the genearation list which was never used for storage. Would da been Mass effect but they did the ending poorly but well composed as well as not enchancing what we supposed to expect in the ending mission of ME3. (Sorry, going off-track. I tend to do that)

 


     I do have to say as fun and interesting as the Ellie/Joel relationship was to learn about and experience I do think The Walking Dead (tv show havn't played or seen any of the games or read comics) is much better and much more realistic. Traveling with a larger group of people and for the most part staying in the same area (in Walking Dead they havn't left Georgia I don't believe) would be what people would do in my opinion in a post apocalyptic scenario where people's lives were in danger every single day.

 

   I thought Joel and Ellie's country long trip all by themselves was extremely unrealistic given the circumstances. In a real life scenario there more than likely would have been a larger group traveling together and if there were only two I don't think they ever would have gotten very far. 

 

Now granted LOU takes place twenty years after the outbreak while season 3 of TWD is only about a year or so after the outbreak. So who knows how far the TWD characters might be going in twenty years. But still the reason I can't put LOU on the same level as TWD is because they had two characters traveling all by themselves clear across the country and make it successfully (with one of them being a fourteen year old girl). 

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 73 (713 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/08/2009
Offline
15 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 4, 2013
What's your point? Cuz a game where you basically sat in one spot and had to switch between 10 different characters would be oh so fun. Notice the Walking Dead game that was actually not an interactive game was horrible?

The Walking Dead story includes people in pairs traveling around trying to find a safe haven MULTIPLE times in the story. Not to mention the entire purpose of Joel and Ellie's trip was to find the fireflies. Since Ellie had the potential cure for the infection. Did you actually play the game?
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 73 (668 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/20/2011
Offline
794 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 4, 2013

tomtix wrote:

I thought Naughty Dog were to deliver something at PAX is this weekend and it's Spetember and not August, where is it?

 

Edited English, becuase the original made myself... less surperior.


I haven't heard anything about the dlc yet, but at this point, with GTA5 coming out soon, I'll probably forget about it for a few months. 

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 73 (560 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/04/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 4, 2013
ND said the DLC details would come "soon-ish" and was "in the pipes", so unless they are playing tricks on us an Ish story seems most likely.

I'm not too worried about their delivery schedule, FIFA and GTA are coming soon so I'm not going to be bored anytime soon. Also still have to finish the game on survival...
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 73 (446 Views)
Reply
0 Likes