Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/08/2010
Offline
17666 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 4, 2013
BTW, everyone who paid for the season pass:

Its now free if you buy the game at best buy.


Mwuahaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaa.


[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 41 of 73 (935 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/08/2013
Offline
146 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 5, 2013

wushdishmeen wrote:
What's your point? Cuz a game where you basically sat in one spot and had to switch between 10 different characters would be oh so fun. Notice the Walking Dead game that was actually not an interactive game was horrible?

The Walking Dead story includes people in pairs traveling around trying to find a safe haven MULTIPLE times in the story. Not to mention the entire purpose of Joel and Ellie's trip was to find the fireflies. Since Ellie had the potential cure for the infection. Did you actually play the game?

     Yes. I am saying that LOU is not on the same level as TWD in my mind because of the unrealistic adventure just a pair of two went on (like I have said also one of which was a fourteen year old girl). I much prefer the TWD story because in my mind it is more grounded in how people would really act and do than LOU is in a post apocalyptic world.   

Message 42 of 73 (777 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/11/2013
Offline
199 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 5, 2013

i do wonder where is the DLC.... September started already and nothing...

ND might be busy fixing the MANY MANY freezes and resets on quit this game has....

Editor/Organizer
Message 43 of 73 (682 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/15/2011
Online
7 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 5, 2013

I beat the game several times, bought season pass when game came out, how much longer do us gamers have to wait for the dlc? It's going on 3 months now. Other game dlc don't usually take that long.

Message 44 of 73 (627 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/15/2011
Online
7 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 5, 2013

I just read season pass is now free if you buy the game at BEST BUY. This is total bull. We have to wait for the season pass now you can it for free. I feel like I got jipped. Very **bleep** at this point. Is this a way for game companies to get more money from us gamers.

Message 45 of 73 (621 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/20/2009
Offline
302 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2013

Darth_Bane187 wrote:

I just read season pass is now free if you buy the game at BEST BUY. This is total bull. We have to wait for the season pass now you can it for free. I feel like I got jipped. Very **bleep** at this point. Is this a way for game companies to get more money from us gamers.


Really? What a bunch of **bleep**. 

 

I never bought any season pass for a game until this game, because I think it deserved it. But hard lesson learned. Never will I buy a season pass again for a game in the future. This was one time only. 

 

A little note on the free season pass > only if you buy the game this week.


TLOU Ellie Signature photo Snowysignature2_zps1e7a159e.png
Message 46 of 73 (608 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/11/2013
Offline
199 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2013

Gamescom passed by and nothing...

PAX passed by and nothing...

TGS doesnt seem a good place to announce TLOU things...

So all that is left is VGA in December. Do we have to wait till December to have the 1st DLC announced??

In the Reddit AMA, ND said they would reveal details about the DLC...

(http://www.gamespot.com/news/the-last-of-us-dlc-details-coming-this-month-6412355 , http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-10672-The-Last-of-US-DLC-Announcement-Coming-This-Month--Naught... , http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/08/01/the-last-of-us-dlc-details-coming-soon , etc)

 

Meanwhile, ND official answer is:

 

SILENCE!

Cold dead empty silence...

 

Editor/Organizer
Message 47 of 73 (451 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/16/2013
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 6, 2013

ManatuBear wrote:

Gamescom passed by and nothing...

PAX passed by and nothing...

TGS doesnt seem a good place to announce TLOU things...

So all that is left is VGA in December. Do we have to wait till December to have the 1st DLC announced??

In the Reddit AMA, ND said they would reveal details about the DLC...

(http://www.gamespot.com/news/the-last-of-us-dlc-details-coming-this-month-6412355 , http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-10672-The-Last-of-US-DLC-Announcement-Coming-This-Month--Naught... , http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/08/01/the-last-of-us-dlc-details-coming-soon , etc)

 

Meanwhile, ND official answer is:

 

SILENCE!

Cold dead empty silence...

 


No drama, we waiting by bioshock infinite since release of the first story dlc... How long is bioshock infinite out now?

The silence has a reason... How do you want something announce what's not finish or ready to see..?

i mean well if they now talking about the dlc but don't annouce a release date wouldn't it much better ....

 

or annouce the date like something in december... you would sure then but you have to waiting......

 

"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

Status:
❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Ellie: I've listen to your lie, and your story. And I can't take it anymore.
Message 48 of 73 (447 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/11/2013
Offline
199 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 6, 2013

kleen_nexi wrote:

ManatuBear wrote:

Gamescom passed by and nothing...

PAX passed by and nothing...

TGS doesnt seem a good place to announce TLOU things...

So all that is left is VGA in December. Do we have to wait till December to have the 1st DLC announced??

In the Reddit AMA, ND said they would reveal details about the DLC...

(http://www.gamespot.com/news/the-last-of-us-dlc-details-coming-this-month-6412355 , http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-10672-The-Last-of-US-DLC-Announcement-Coming-This-Month--Naught... , http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/08/01/the-last-of-us-dlc-details-coming-soon , etc)

 

Meanwhile, ND official answer is:

 

SILENCE!

Cold dead empty silence...

 


No drama, we waiting by bioshock infinite since release of the first story dlc... How long is bioshock infinite out now?

The silence has a reason... How do you want something announce what's not finish or ready to see..?

i mean well if they now talking about the dlc but don't annouce a release date wouldn't it much better ....

 

or annouce the date like something in december... you would sure then but you have to waiting......

 


If they dont want to announce, or know when its ready, then they SHOULDNT TELLS US TO EXPECT NEWS IN THE END OF AUGUST...

Editor/Organizer
Message 49 of 73 (440 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/20/2009
Offline
302 posts
 

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 6, 2013

kleen_nexi wrote:

ManatuBear wrote:

Gamescom passed by and nothing...

PAX passed by and nothing...

TGS doesnt seem a good place to announce TLOU things...

So all that is left is VGA in December. Do we have to wait till December to have the 1st DLC announced??

In the Reddit AMA, ND said they would reveal details about the DLC...

(http://www.gamespot.com/news/the-last-of-us-dlc-details-coming-this-month-6412355 , http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-10672-The-Last-of-US-DLC-Announcement-Coming-This-Month--Naught... , http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/08/01/the-last-of-us-dlc-details-coming-soon , etc)

 

Meanwhile, ND official answer is:

 

SILENCE!

Cold dead empty silence...

 


No drama, we waiting by bioshock infinite since release of the first story dlc... How long is bioshock infinite out now?

The silence has a reason... How do you want something announce what's not finish or ready to see..?

i mean well if they now talking about the dlc but don't annouce a release date wouldn't it much better ....

 

or annouce the date like something in december... you would sure then but you have to waiting......

 


Then don't say you are going to announce something in august. 


TLOU Ellie Signature photo Snowysignature2_zps1e7a159e.png
Message 50 of 73 (438 Views)