First Son
4 posts

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 6, 2013
Exactly. Being a big time company doesn't change the fact they basically lied to the public. I'm sure they didn't intend to but they didn't apologize for their mistake or mention anything else about the DLC either. They got literally hundreds of thousands of people excited about it just to disappoint them by not delievering on their word. That's wrong. I also feel bad for anyone who's already paid for the season pass yet are sitting around waiting for at least a hint at what might be in the DLC. For maps , new modes , what the single player story addition is about , etc. Something. But we've gotten nothing. -_-
Message 51 of 73 (593 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Sep 6, 2013

I just don't understand people sometimes. You **bleep** when stuff is taken out of the game and released as DLC later, which is understandable, but than you **bleep** when it's made after because you think it's taking too long. Do you people have no patience at all? Yeah they said we should hear something this month, but we didn't. I was disappointed as well, but I got over it. Is it really that big of a deal? Is it worth getting that **bleep** off over? Stop being so **bleep** dramatic.

Patience, people. It'll be here when it's done. 

Message 52 of 73 (515 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Sep 6, 2013

Vikingr_ wrote:

I just don't understand people sometimes. You **bleep** when stuff is taken out of the game and released as DLC later, which is understandable, but than you **bleep** when it's made after because you think it's taking too long. Do you people have no patience at all? Yeah they said we should hear something this month, but we didn't. I was disappointed as well, but I got over it. Is it really that big of a deal? Is it worth getting that **bleep** off over? Stop being so **bleep** dramatic.

Patience, people. It'll be here when it's done. 

Exactly. I did buy the season pass a few days ago [for the Making Of video and DLC too of course] but I won't be mad at them for taking their time.

What do they think they are doing atm?

They started from scratch and it no easy feat to make something good in a short period of time [even DLC] ao give them time.

They just don't wanna nnounce it and then keep postponing it.

We have a free MP mode and they fixed some issues and teraked the MP.

What do you want from them? They are just people...

Message 53 of 73 (483 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Sep 6, 2013
We're **bleep** **bleep** because they lied. They are liars. If they weren't ready to show anything then they shouldn't have said anything about it in the first place. That gives us a right to be as angry as we want to be. Especially the people who already bought the season pass and got excited when they were told info about their DLC would be announced within the month. They failed. Of course they should take their time. But they shouldn't say info is on the way when it isn't. That's unprofessional as well as bad conduct. I'll 'get over it' once it's actually announced and the info THEY SAID THEY WOULD TELL US has been told/shared/given/etc. Go eff yourself for trying to be all calm cool and collected. A real gamer would be upset still that such a major company failed to comply with their OWN statement. -_-
Message 54 of 73 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Sep 6, 2013
chill out, it's just a video game.
Message 55 of 73 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Sep 6, 2013

oh and well .. by naughty dog working humans... oh maybe there aren't updated to roboters.

the biggest problem here are the greedy players - sorry for that.

you got for the season pass already a over 1hour excluvie making of and 1 free pvp-modus.

stop crieng ... and stop telling there are liars they just didn't got it ready in august. 

"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Ellie: I've listen to your lie, and your story. And I can't take it anymore.
Message 56 of 73 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2013

NoQuestionKid420 wrote:
We're **bleep** **bleep** because they lied. They are liars. If they weren't ready to show anything then they shouldn't have said anything about it in the first place. That gives us a right to be as angry as we want to be. Especially the people who already bought the season pass and got excited when they were told info about their DLC would be announced within the month. They failed. Of course they should take their time. But they shouldn't say info is on the way when it isn't. That's unprofessional as well as bad conduct. I'll 'get over it' once it's actually announced and the info THEY SAID THEY WOULD TELL US has been told/shared/given/etc. Go eff yourself for trying to be all calm cool and collected. A real gamer would be upset still that such a major company failed to comply with their OWN statement. -_-

If you call yourself a real gamer, then perhaps I don't wanna be one.

You should be ashamed of yourself sir.

Acting like an ahole over such trivial thing.

It's called "post" launch DLC for a reason. Would you rather it was locked on the disc?

They give us a free MP mode. FREE. Not enough of an apology for you?

In my opinion, a real gamer should aknowledge what they did. They worked on the game for years. Pampered it like a baby [yes, there are a few bugs, but every game got some.] and they crafted a masterpiece.

Also, if you look at it that way, they did not lie at all. They gave us DLC in August. It is not season pass related, but it is DLC.

No matter how you look at it.

I am looking forward to the DLC as much as you and I am equally disappointed.

It is not a reason to make me lose myself though...

Let's just wait it out y'know. We can be all poetic about it and just wait it out together.

I too am still waiting for my DLC turn, just like everyone else.

Message 57 of 73 (421 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Sep 7, 2013
Yo , dude. Regardless of whatever you said/say. It still comes down to the fact they said they'd release info within the month and they didn't. So your opinion doesn't matter much. It has to do with morals and general behavior. The free mode is great and patches don't count as any soft of gift because those are literally just fixes that should of been made to the game originally but weren't due to time restraints or whatever other issues they had. Oh and trust me , I'm aware of what they did. I knew about TLOU far before it was ever in the public eye. I am a gamer. I spend my money wisely on games. I research and follow them closely before they are released. I am absolutely proud of Naughty Dog especially because they're one of my top 3 favorite gaming companies. Crash Bandicoot was literally the first ever video game I played and beat. I'm just a person of morals and beliefs. I am very stern when it comes to certain ethical things being ignored. Like keeping your word and telling the truth. What Naught Dog did in August was , no matter what you say , was a lie. The new online mode wasn't even an apology. They were releasing that regardless. It's not as if they made it just to package it as a 'sorry we don't have any info on the DLC that we TOLD you we would tell you about last month , still.' That just isn't even logical , sir. Master piece or not... if God appeared tomorro , said 'before the end of the month I will remove all evil , redo the world into an even more beautiful place.' but then never did. Humanity would lose it's **bleep**. Don't **bleep** yourself. Smiley Happy
Message 58 of 73 (339 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 7, 2013
Apparently people don't give a **bleep** about anyone , even companies , keeping their words anymore. I'm not gonna hate **bleep** Naughty Dog over what happened but **bleep** you , yeah , I'm ticked and will be as long as I'd like. Maybe it'll die down before the DLC comes out , maybe not. My choice if I want to have morals or not and my choice on when I decide to forgive them for being so unprofessional. Geez , anyone else gonna brown nose Naughty Dog? I hear Nathan Drake has a huge **bleep**. Go suck it.
Message 59 of 73 (335 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Sep 7, 2013

Calm down children.

Message 60 of 73 (300 Views)